Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Ahkten
#331216 Hey Guys!

It's been a while!!

There isn't much to update, lol I've been basically fixing small stuff on the car over the winter. The day i bought and installed my winter tires my rad blew. I was lucky to catch it before it did any damage though! Lucky for me.

Car is still in winter mode, and yes, my roof is still Plasti-Dipped lol. Looks fine to me atm, i haven't had any complaints. It protected my roof just fine over winter. I think i'll probably paint it once the weather gets better. I also installed a subwoofer in the trunk as well since I like loud ass music lol.

Car still isn't lowered as I'm working on paying off my student loan before I get anything done on my car. I figure paying debt is more important that a lower car..(Lol but not really.. :D )

Now I'm just trying to figure out how to uninstall my rear tail light as it leaks a shit ton of water when it rains.

Here's a picture of how she's sitting right now.

Have a good one, folks!
By Ahkten
#331410 So! I got bored of my polished EL rims. I know when I first got the car, I said I didn't wanna go with a White or Black rim. I decided to eat my words on that one..

I'VE PLASTIDIPPED MY EL SPOKES IN WHITE!

By Ahkten
#331411 I had to prep and cover my actual tire with just some flash cards that I picked up from the dollar store.

It was windy at the time I tried to do this, and it knocked some of the of the cards off..so i said FK it.

And I just decided to paint over the tire. Most people dont like this method, but I figure that since im getting new tires in a week or so, it doesn't matter!

By Ahkten
#331412 I did 8 coats in total.

BEFORE AND AFTER.

It turned out really well!!! I'm really excited to see how they look fully mounted on my car.

The white is really bright. It looks like it's glowing!!
By Ahkten
#331413 Here's a little mock up of what it'll look like when they're installed.
It'll look so much better once the tires are all black and not painted on :lol:

By Ahkten
#332529 DUN DUN DUN!!!

The rims are on, and they look SICK. atleast, to me they do.

Also, inb4 needs moar low. I know, I know lol. it was either lower my car and ride on old ass tires or buy new ones and be safe.

Here they are!! Sorry for the sizing.

By Ahkten
#332531 A buddy of mine was able to make the decals for the centre cap.

I decided instead of finding legitimate Type R caps, i went the cheap way lol. Cant blame me, I DID plastidip em after all :P

By TrailerTrash
#332541 I like :thumb:
By Punksz6
#332550 Nice Job,looks good :thumb:
By Rudeboy EG
#334325 looks great nice work!! :thumb:
By 92EG-8
#334397 Looks good bro