Post YOUR Hatchback here
By couch_c
Ahkten wrote:Yeah no problem man. Do you want height from the bumper to the ground? or the space between the wheel wells?

From the ground to the top of the wheel well if you could, much appreciated thanks. and what size are your rims btw?
By Ahkten
#311914 Hey guys!! Just a couple of updates.

My car is still hanging out on stock height. haha. im on the search for a set of springs or coils, whatever i find first lol.

I bought a cheap N1 styled exhaust two weeks ago for 25$ haha, it sounds pretty nice! Its got a deeper tone to it. not fart canny at all!

I also bought a fake benen tow hook :P cost me 45$! Looks identical to a real benen one!

Last but not least, i bought a spoon styled duckbill!!! Fitment is ok, could use a repainting, but it looks really great! My car is certainly coming along quite well from when i bought it back in September of 2011.

Ill be posting pics of all my new toys hopefully tonight!

Thanks,
Nick
By 1ACarlos
#311924 Thanks for the updates
By Ahkten
#311976 Hey Guys! PICS GALORE!

Simple pic I took when I was at a local Civic Meet Side/front view

Front View

Side View of duckbill

Rear View of my car. (DAT ASS)

By Ahkten
#311977 View of duckbill from back/side

Little closer view on the bill

Closer passenger side view (fittment is wonky)

Closer view drivers side view

By Ahkten
#311978 Tow Hook! Kinda crooked lol.

"Benen IND" at $45, couldn't go wrong!

N1 Style exhaust cost my $25 for the pipe, $100 for the install. Lotta black smoke come outta there since i burn alot of oil still :P

Farther view from rear

By Ahkten
#311979 Well guys, thats it for now!

In almost all of those pics, my car is a filthy mess :P I haven't had a chance to wash it in about 2 weeks. It's been raning alot!

Anyways, as always, lemme know what you guys think!!

Thanks!
Nick
By jdmeg8
#311984 looks great like the tow hook get a front one. And moar low :thumb: wish i had a hatch there super rare around here.
By Ahkten
jdmeg8 wrote:looks great like the tow hook get a front one. And moar low :thumb: wish i had a hatch there super rare around here.

ahah, thanks man! yeah i know, i figure lowering is the next thing i gotta do. as for a front tow hook, i just might. I wasn't sure if i was gonna like the way this one looked, but i certainly don't mind it at all.
By rootbeer_eg
#311987 looks good nick
im jelly of your duckbill
i want one so bad
did you get if off vcc?
By Ahkten
rootbeer_eg wrote:looks good nick
im jelly of your duckbill
i want one so bad
did you get if off vcc?

you know it! Haha :)
By Ahkten
#312202 Hey guys! I managed to take a couple of pics of mine and my dads car.

since he totaled his eg a few months back, youll get to see what hes cruising in now! Ill be posting them later tonight!

Thanks!
Nick
By Ahkten
#312206 Me and The Old Man Ver.2

It's a 2000 Acura EL! Or Honda Domani for you JDM folks. It's a Canadian model only..so aftermarket parts are VERY difficult to find! his front lip is a Mugen lip from a 96-98 sedan! Oh and his rims, they're a set of Konigs, that weigh 9.5 pounds EACH. :O
By Punksz6
#312310 Nice :thumb: