#334397 Looks good bro
By Ahkten
davidomalley wrote:
Ahkten wrote:FINISHED PRODUCT!!!

Image[/URL]

So, what do you guys think??

-Nick

looks great.

how much did you spend on purchasing the wheels?

Thanks so much! In total? $140 CDN..haha I got the rims for $100 and the plastidip cost me $40 for 6 cans.
By Ahkten
#334724 So! It rained here in Vancouver for more than half of June...so basically I was cleaning my rims every three days rain or shine. It got old quick..so I've since then ripped off the dip.

Oh and I'm trading these rims for hopefully a set of Gold with polished face DR20s. If all goes well ill have pics tomorrow!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Nick
By Ahkten
#334765 So I ended up getting the dr20s after all! Car looks slick as can be.

Yes yes needs moar low I know. But unfortunately I feel that my clutch is no longer wanting to put up with my shit anymore so I'm decided to save up and replace that first. Gotta prioritize!

Here's a photo of how the DR20s look. And yup, I no longer have my OEM EL rims.

By Punksz6
#334861 Nice, the Dr20s look good. :thumb:
By Ahkten
#337958 So! It's been a bit, thats for sure!!

Shortly after I got my new rims put on, my clutch went. After almost two years of owning the car, it got so bad that I was able to push the thing to the floor with my arm, using no strength at all!

I parked my car for 2 months and gathered all my pennies to get it fixed.

Finally as of October 19th, I was able to gather enough money to not only fix the clutch BUT FINALLY LOWER MY CAR TOO!

Pics will come tomorrow. I have to pass emissions before it's fully road legal, and I'm hoping I pass with flying colours. It's difficult to tell how the car will run, since it hasn't properly run since August 10th of this year. that was the last day I drove it!

Last edited by Ahkten on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ahkten
#338028 Here we go guys!!! The wait is finally over!

I apologize in advance for the sizing...and the use of Instagram..LOL