Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Ahkten
#338164 Hey guys, I decided to do mini photo shoot of my car before I go into Winter Mode for the next few months here in Canadia. Only 1 photo was instagramed lol and I apologize in advance for the sizing!

By Ahkten
#338167 and last but not least! This one is my favourite shot!

Lemme know what you guys think!

Thanks,
Nick
By Ahkten
#344831 Hey Everyone!

So I happen to stay more active on the FB page than the actual forum..which I know isn't the main purpose of the page generally..but hey what can you do..lol!

I'm back! After a long winter hibernation..and by that I mean, sitting in wintermode slowly watching my rust appear more and more..breaking my heart. Anyhow. Nothing too new has happened to my car. I added more stickers..haha gotta increase that Rice level somehow..OH and I lost 1/4 of my custom centre caps I made..I stepped on them when I was washing my rims. Woops :D

I took these photos a few days back and posted them on the FB page, but for those who don't frequent the FB page or FB in general very often, here they are for you :)

By Ahkten
#346289 Hey ya'll!

Back with a tiny update. Managed to strike a deal with a friend of mine and aquired his lightly used Magnaflow full Catback exhaust system for a fine price :)

Managed to get everything hooked up, along with a new Hi Flow Magnaflow Cat. Response on the car is great, breathes alot easier now. Unfortunately, still burning oil of course. Rings are shot. So I'm not expecting loads of power obviously. Plus it IS just a B7 after all. Certainly a slight change in power which im happy with. Sounds quite nice too. Not much louder than when I had a cheap axle back.

Heres are some pics of how i'm sitting now, nothing changing cosmetically of course:

By teal_dx
#346381 How did it look during winter mode? Just change of wheels or do you adjust ride height as well?

The car's condition looks to clean to be driven in winter. You must take good care of her. :thumb:
By Ahkten
#6908657 Yeesh! What a ghost town. Looks like lots has changed since my last post here in 2014.

Shortly after my last post, my first Civic, my love and pride and joy was totaled from a Hit and Run. I ended up purchasing a DC4 Integra is gorgeous RP25P - Black Currant Pearl. I drove this car for nearly 4 years, until I had the chance to purchase a

*Drum roll*

'93 EH3 SI in Granada Black Pearl! I'll be posting photos very soon of the progress, but we're back and in EG business. I'll be feeding this thread again with build updates and work I'm doing to the car. I've saved one of these gems from going to a junk yard! I'm very excited to be back and I can't wait to show all (5 or 6 :P) of you my new pride and joy!