Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bigJOE671
Adriano Martins wrote:Definitely a big difference!

teal_dx wrote:I thought the paint looked good before but now the difference is like night & day :thumb:

Thanks! Only took a lil bit of work ;)
By pkaewthong34
#340376 virginia beach ? dude hall honda ? dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is it up there now ? i missed that place so bad !!!
By nateski
#340385 damn whats your power steering set up? im almost done with my b16a swap, i just cant figure out what power steering pump and hose i need to complete this swap. btw im loving the build bro, keep it up.
By bigJOE671
egsedanguy wrote:thats gonna smeel great for months :lol:

LOL! Its smells good too!

pkaewthong34 wrote:virginia beach ? dude hall honda ? dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is it up there now ? i missed that place so bad !!!

Yup VA Beach! Hall Honda is where I buy my OEM parts at. Its not too bad here. Haven't really been to any car meets...no time on my schedule.

nateski wrote:damn whats your power steering set up? im almost done with my b16a swap, i just cant figure out what power steering pump and hose i need to complete this swap. btw im loving the build bro, keep it up.

Thanks! My power steering is not hooked up. I need an upper PS bracket, belt, and PS pump. I'm still researching on how to hook it up. I found it a long time ago but its hard to find now
By bigJOE671
#344445 Password JDM harness and 3000K HID's

Testing

Side view

Driver view Fog light only

Outside view fog light only

Outside view fog light and low beam headlight

Outside view fog light and high beam headlight

Outside view low beam headlight

Installed Spoon rep duckbill
By Gram0401
#344515 Just looks threw your whole build, you have a really nice car. What size are the hid bulbs for the foglamps?
By juls1488
Gram0401 wrote:Just looks threw your whole build, you have a really nice car. What size are the hid bulbs for the foglamps?

for our foglights its an h3 bulb so you would need an h3 or an h3c hid bulb. usually have to mod the bulb housing to make em fit.
From left to right: H3C HID Mini, H3C HID, H3 HID (Shortened), H3 HID Standard
the mini h3c fits the best with no mods, but the rest can fit with some tinkering.
By bigJOE671
brandoff88 wrote:heyyy I forgot about your build dude...glad to see its rollin along great.. love the fogs bro!

Thanks man! The winter put a halt on my progress...too cold for me to work on it

Gram0401 wrote:Just looks threw your whole build, you have a really nice car. What size are the hid bulbs for the foglamps?

Thanks! The bulbs size is H3

juls1488 wrote:

for our foglights its an h3 bulb so you would need an h3 or an h3c hid bulb. usually have to mod the bulb housing to make em fit.
From left to right: H3C HID Mini, H3C HID, H3 HID (Shortened), H3 HID Standard
the mini h3c fits the best with no mods, but the rest can fit with some tinkering.

I used the standard size H3 bulb with a slight modification to the bottom housing of the fog light where the bulb wire exits. other than that nothing else needed to be modified
By teal_dx
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/819/o6wr.jpg

That's just a subtle, clean hatch that isn't jumping from trend to trend. Years from now this will still look perfect. As there are fewer and fewer cars out there like this, I am liking this look more and more. :thumb:
By bigJOE671
teal_dx wrote:
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/819/o6wr.jpg

That's just a subtle, clean hatch that isn't jumping from trend to trend. Years from now this will still look perfect. As there are fewer and fewer cars out there like this, I am liking this look more and more. :thumb:

Thanks! It's a clean subtle look that I'm going for. I'm still have a few things to add on