Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FG2_Andrew
#307706 here's the most recent bay picture.

i need a clean up bad! :(

also, got some new parts coming soon!
- Buddy Club shift knob
- Yonaka catback
- debating on what LCAs i want (my OE bushings are shot)
- and maybe some more Alpine car audio

then after a couple more pays/birthday money, i'll be picking up an EX trans and a new axle set.
By FG2_Andrew
#308747 just bought a Yonaka catback from clubcivic.com

pretty stoked for it to get here!
By FG2_Andrew
#311078 I'm still broke and the progress isn't coming along.
By FG2_Andrew
#313926 So, the girlfriend and I are coming up on 3 years.. So for my present this year:

Function 7 LCAs and an alignment!

I would have more parts coming but sadly, I guess I have to buy her a present too.
By FG2_Andrew
#313946 And a new picture of the turd.

By Punksz6
#313952 :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#318939 haven't really been updating the thread like i was hoping. been working on getting my home life situated. bought a $2000 king size bed, $800 laptop, bills, bills, bills, and i am now playing in another band.. so money hasn't been there. i've been DDing my car for almost a year now. and i love it. by far the most fun and reliable car i've ever owned. which speaks volumes. anyway, the girlfriend is hooking me up with some parts for Christmas.. so are the parents and other relatives.

here's a quick picture bomb of my cars progress. (most of which are old pictures) there are a couple new ones in there. she will be getting a rattle can job this coming spring. and some new black paint on the Miatas. and a good amount of DIY body work (sadly won't be cutting out the rust unless i can find a welder to borrow). but she's coming along..

By FG2_Andrew
#318978 Exactly. And I currently have to drive an hour to get to a garage I can use. So that sucks.. But what can ya do?

Oh I know! Find a house to rent with a garage and try to come back strong in 2013 lol
By FG2_Andrew
#320066 took my car into the shop for a quick rundown of my issues.

- bad ball joints
- bad axle boots
- clips hitting axle causing noise
- nut on my suspension came loose

so, here comes a quick update on furthering my transformation:

- Buddy Club P1 front & rear camber kits
- new axles, S20 trans swap
- Spoon style front lip
- Spoon style duckbill

hopefully coming back with a ton of new parts in 2013! let's set up a cruise my fellow Ohioans.
By ToviEj1
#320072 Im liking where this build is going! Good save, its coming along nicely :thumb: .
By 95kuope
#320076 very cool good luck
By EG6_rugby
#320166 [quote="EH2_andy"]haven't really been updating the thread like i was hoping. been working on getting my home life situated. bought a $2000 king size bed, $800 laptop, bills, bills, bills, and i am now playing in another band.. so money hasn't been there. i've been DDing my car for almost a year now. and i love it. by far the most fun and reliable car i've ever owned. which speaks volumes. anyway, the girlfriend is hooking me up with some parts for Christmas.. so are the parents and other relatives.

Wouldn't be any fun if u could complete the whole build in a day. Plus taking ur time allows u to appreciate every step of it...