Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Greasedmonkey
dbrooks wrote:I like KSports

Me too. Mine have been great!
By FG2_Andrew
#278169 looking at a set of Skunk2 Pro-S coilovers + a Skunk2 short shifter - package deal for $750. also, got my motor in!!!!!!! d15b7 with z6 intake mani. it's running well-ish. i've got to get a new throttle body though. :x

the car will not be modified over the winter season though.. just gonna build my parts list and come back strong in '12!
By FG2_Andrew
#282664 motor is finally in, running, and drivable.. but i'm burning a lot of oil. i'm hoping that's just from doing a headgasket replacement and cleaning the carbon off and it'll gunk itself back up and seal better.

but, i'm gonna buy some parts over the holidays so i can be ready to hardpark this spring! ;)

suspension and exterior are my main focus. i'll probably end up buying the JDM D15B this spring with tax money like i had originally planned. pictures soon.

btw, check out my WTB thread. i need parts! :thumb:
By Apexracing
#282671 If your burning a ton of oil i'm going to say rings are shot. good to see your still at it. did you ever rattle can it?
By FG2_Andrew
#282693 not yet.. need to find a CX fender. i have a DX fender if anyone wants to trade? :)

but it's probably gonna end up matte red or matte white.
By dbrooks
#282701 I'm pumped to see this thing next year!
By egbeegee
#282751 Me too, sounds like its gunna be sweet!
By FG2_Andrew
#282753 me 3, this is my first project i've actually cared about!
By familyEGuy23
#282797 I heard function and form 1 are good for daily driving a few members have them 94_jdm_Ferio has em they look good and blackworks I've heard good and bad, hondatech makes it pretty clear they don't like them :lol:

Next year sounds like it's going to be good :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#284754 ordered a few parts today and picked a few up from a buddy of mine getting out of the honda game for a minute.

- Spoon rep mirrors
- amber corners
- buddy club AND skunk2 weighted short shifter
- front and rear ebay strut bars
- password:jdm reservoir covers
- hellasick pw:jdm license plate frames!

picked the skunk2 shifter, corners, and strut bars from my buddy for $60.

my parts pile has officially begun! gonna find some wheels after Christmas, and tax season will bring suspension and maybe a jdm d15b or lots of carbon fiber.
By dbrooks
#285472 I'm pumped that you're wanting a JDM D15B. That's one of my favorite motors. It has some swag. Hahaha
By TrailerTrash
deadbeatEH2 wrote:

jdm d15b

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
By dbrooks
#285478 I just love the Santa hats :lol: :eekdance: :eekdance:
By familyEGuy23
#285480 Dope bro post pics! :thumb: and a d15b sounds awesome that sounds like my plans too but not sure yet I might sell my timing belt kit for a jdm d15b new not sure yet though :)
By FG2_Andrew
#285489 *** WOULD A MOD MIND CLEANING UP THESE POSTS???? ***
Last edited by FG2_Andrew on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.