Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Wicked
#274040 @ andy Phantom Grey

I love the phantom grey color awesome OEM color cant wait to get it resprayed, But I'm gonna add a little twist in when I respray it, To keep it at least a little uneek :wink:
By andyc
#274041 Ah... Didnt realise that was the color name...

Bit like wat cesash did, he did standard ej2 purple but a little darker... I like keeping pretty much oem colors :)
By Wicked
#274042 Yea I'm gonna keep it OEM, but have a slight pearl/flake under certain light. I wonder what camellia red pearl would look like on a hatchie.
By andyc
#274043 Go with what you think youll like mate, screw everyone else.

I was thinkin pee-gee as in prelude eg which i like, check out my interior :D
By Wicked
#274046 I was thinking of doing a DA Audio console since the HOP is so damn hard to find now. I Love fabrication so expect a lot of random parts from other cars :lol: I thought about the prelude center console as well but I don't like the offset of the ebrake, or how deep the audio console parts sits in the dash The (EK has it too). I want more of a flush look. I had a buddy with a 4dr who fabbed in a EK center console and was thinking of following in his footsteps.
Last edited by Wicked on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By andyc
#274048 Thats my kinda build, anyone can buy expensive eg parts, some mods are priceless if you know what youre doing mate. Ill keeep an eye on your build
By eg-guy
#274058 ur car looks real good :thumb:

i didn't bother to read ur thread cause of the colored words.
By Wicked
#274066 haha thanks I figured it'd get someone. I think its easier to spot the words among pictures with it colored that's why I did it.
By Wicked
#276547 So here's some random pics I took, Rain finally came to CA and I parked and started going inside and decided to be conceited and turn around and look at my car all wet and noticed this...:hehe:

Forgive the shitty cell phone pics

Just hanging out..

Well Hung

Spider Lifted?

3 Wheelin

Stiff as Hell...:woot:
By eg-guy
#276548 Them 3 wheel picks are awesome :thumb:
By Wicked
#303679 So finally some updation. Since the last updates most of my money has been going to my newest computer build so now that that's mostly finished I've started to throw some back into my EG. Still haven't found the time to build the motor, im trying to just sell it all and get either a B1 block for now, or just save for k24a2 frank build. Either way I need to decide on something quick cuz this motors on its last miles...

I did a pick N pull run the other day with my pops. Found a couple goodies. So today I decided to install them. Here's some pics, I didn't end up finishing today because I had some other set backs while digging through my dash. decided to go head and clean up the rats nest that the alarm installers left as well as ran into something interesting.

Everything Broken down. I hope someone member's where all this shit goes cause I don't...

Here are the goodies I am changing out...See if you can spot the new and the old.

I saw this bad boy and it was so clean I couldn't pass it up. It was a pain in the ass to get out too I didn't bring a short or a long screw driver just a medium. So I had to bust out my handy dandi key chain screwdriver again wrap it in a little tape and stuff it in 17mm socket to make a little shorty, cuz you couldn't get any torque with that little screw driver. And when I needed a long one stuff the end of the medium into a 24mm socket to get a little extra torque going there as well. gotta be able to think on your feet when you have to. :hehe:

Matching climate control face and buttons.

Picked up a clean ass cluster bezel with a clock and a clean ass hazard switch. I polished up the clock's lens with some plastX and its crystal clear now :woot: The old bezel has some random paint pen and a couple chips and gouges on it from prying it out.

Lastly the last couple months or so I've had this strange problem where my climate blower shuts off by itself when on 4. Sometimes a little jiggle will bring it back, but mostly I have lost the 4th setting. I thought it was the switch just going out or the fan itself, but upon further investigation I came across something a bit shocking. If you have a weak heart or a weak stomach look away now...[smilie=puke.gif]..otherwise check this shit out.

Fuckin lucky my car didn't catch on fire...Its pretty bad. But its all fixed now. Sourced a bunch of random parts off a black dash I bought years ago and I have been trying to sell, but haven't been able to...ended up coming in handy after all.

Also took a picture of the cluster again.

I've decided I think I'm just gonna try to sand it down and get the texture off it completely then leave it alone if it looks ok or repaint it again. Should have everything back in and installed 2m so look forward to more pics manana. I'm out PZ!
By couch_c
#303681 How did that burn?
By Wicked
#303683 I have absolutely no Idea, I'm guessing the switch somehow grounded out inside from just age and caused everything else to burn. That whole ground wire for about an inch and half back is solid black and hard as a rock. Who knows how long it had been like that though. Every time I used it (everyday I drive pretty much) it probably just kept getting worse and worse. I'm lucky it didn't catch on fire it started to burn through to the other side. Makes me wonder what else might be ready to go :???: