Post YOUR Hatchback here
By MrWoohoo
#270872 Ah ok haha well thank her from me then as it's an awesome idea. lol :thumb:
By Wicked
#270895 HAHA ill let her know. She said she doesn't think they make them in those size's anymore though. We got that one at Fry's and when we went back they didn't have anymore cuz she wanted to get me another so she could wash the old one. I actually like her tow hook charm better. Ill take a pic and show you guys.
By MrWoohoo
#270911 I ordered the Backpack Clip one off Amazon over here in the UK, don't know if it's the same one? :?
Yeah take a pic. lol :hehe:
By Ahkten
#271239 your car looks sick! nice ride
By bk_civiceg
#271289 Coming along great! I like! :thumb:
By Wicked
#271317 Thank you everyone for the support. Sorry I haven't been able to up the pics of my ladys charm yet her computers got a worm or trojan and its altered and locked down many things so I couldn't upload the pics. Ill have to get them off the camera onto my comp I do have them though as well as a couple I took of her car. Gonna start buildin the B up. I wanted a B1 block but I guess ill just build the A1 and sell it later or something. Hoping to get some Fogs and a CF hatch soon. As well as more charms ^_^ so I can rotate them and be a charm whore :lol:. I should be getting a Paint job and custom piping soon too as well as your various DIY's. I still have to take some more pictures of the cluster too. Lots to do shes definitely keeping me very busy. It just sort flows in the direction of the parts I find deals on. So there's really no telling what will be done next.
By Wicked
#271675 OK SO I finally have some decent pics of the cluster! So has anyone guessed what its from yet? Any takers?

Pay no attention to the gloss. :thumbdown: After finishing putting everything together I wanted to touch it up and what not. I went and bought some paint for plastics it was supposed to be FLAT BLACK, but OF COURSE IT CAME OUT GLOSSY...If anyone remembers I said I had some extra discussion, well this was one of the things I wanted some input on. How do I go about stripping this paint off and repainting it with the correct OEM color (possibly texture if I have to sand it down), or should I just primer over and then OEM color. What are your guys recommendations? I want to do this before I seal everything in. If I can find another bezel for this cluster id like to do the bezel work again except this time it'd be perfect as there are several things I want to reform. Ill also do a nice detailed DIY with many pictures :thumb:.

Also I got some new Fogs put em on but didn't have time to do the wiring. I'm gonna try to get some pics up 2m with the fogs installed after a Nice car bath. I'm kinda pissed off cuz the guy said they were pwjdm fogs the 130 ones and he wanted 100 and I got him down to 80 cuz all I had was 70 bux at the time of discussion. I didn't get a chance to really look at them though until I got to my lady's as I was in a rush, but it turns out they are just normal ebay fogs..fuckin asshole. Its kool though I got his number his email and his name, a general location of where he lives as well as some background...gonna try to get at least half my money back...Hes got some CL posts so I'm just gonna keep spamming him till I get his attention. If I don't get my money back I'm not sweatin it, ill just let karma take care of him and continue on my way as I have more car things to worry about. Anyways lets enjoy the pictures now....

This is pretty much what it looks like during the day while I'm driving. Except the Tach and Speedo are working.

Start up.
Notice the trunk light works. The one to the right of CEL. It isnt always on I had the tunk popped just for this demo, I didnt even know I had a Trunk light till I did this swap...All the way to the right is E-Brake. They are kinda hard to see because of the flash.

This is pretty much what I see while driving at night.

I didn't realize that the dimmer switch wasn't all the way illuminated until I got home so I took another just to show the brightness difference.

This one is just with hazards on demonstrating the blinkers.

Here is all working lights on and working.

This is the one I took after I got home.
It's pretty much this bright, BUT its more amber the camera seems to have desaturated the picture a little. Notice the temp gauge is working.

Ill have to take a picture of the entire interior lit up so you can really tell the difference from stock but its much more luminescent then the stock lights. The ABS and SRS lights also work but because I don't have either anymore I took out the bulbs as they were always on. These pics were taken kinda quickly as they were on lady time again and I had already installed my new fogs earlier so I had to be quick, And I still have to take a better pic of my lady's charm I didn't like the old one so im gonna try again in the day time.
By Wicked
#273640 So finally got the pic of her tow charm.

Also got some updates, OEM knock off Fogs installed.

With the Projector lenses installed :D, I still need to adjust the right one's aim a little. This is just with the stock ES300 bulbs, Not sure what HID kit to get.

Last edited by Wicked on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Wid
#273644 I had a 1997 Honda Prelude, and that cluster looks IDENTICAL. Am I right? prelude? But that doesn't seem that rare to me. I frickin LOVE the look of it though man. Jealous. Post a DIY or something, cause I think I'm gonna do it.
By Wid
#273647 I'll have to dig up the picture of mine buried past 150mph haha. I loved that car. And it was the rare Eucalyptus Pearl Green color, five speed, with the tan/black interior.
By Wicked
#273721 Yea its the BB6 cluster and out here in the bay area its hard to find a donor car for it, At least when I looked the newest lude I could find was a 96, Its from a 99, I just lucked out on it. Yea I haven't gotten around to the fenders yet I wanna wait till paint to do the body work, That way its all one shot.
By andyc
#273928 How was the cluster swaqp to do?? was it plug n play????