Post YOUR Hatchback here
By austenjanzen
#270465 the only part is, this march of 2011 i was in a head on collision with my othere civic, and i lost my job, it is now august and still havent gotten one.

fucking recessions :( but once i get one, and you guys keep posted this ccar will go from this work in progress beast to a completely new hatch :) my dad is in autobody now and for 27 years, of body work welding painting custom airbrushing been published in magazines, multiple cars in car show 1st place finishes

i have a friend who is gunna pull engine with me and rebuild and turbo it and wire tuck the shit outta her

but keep posted guys
By b20_link
austenjanzen wrote:the only part is, this march of 2011 i was in a head on collision with my othere civic, and i lost my job, it is now august and still havent gotten one.

fucking recessions :( but once i get one, and you guys keep posted this ccar will go from this work in progress beast to a completely new hatch :) my dad is in autobody now and for 27 years, of body work welding painting custom airbrushing been published in magazines, multiple cars in car show 1st place finishes

i have a friend who is gunna pull engine with me and rebuild and turbo it and wire tuck the shit outta her

but keep posted guys

it a good thin u r thinking +
:thumb: