Post YOUR Hatchback here
By orez eg
#265685 here is my 94 dx hatch that i have been working on for nine years. i bought it in sept. of '02 bone stock and automatic. currently it has a b16a with a 5 speed conversion. currently im building a nice little b20vtec for it. so here it gose from the first set of mods till semi current pics.
i have added new things like wheels and a new hood due to a minor accident. will post update pics later. thanks and let me know what ya think.
By orez eg
#265699 thanks
By Gustavo
#265708 Looking good. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#265712 Nice Looking Hatch!! :thumb:
By orez eg
#265716 it is a mugen valve cover that i picked up from one of my performance tuning instructors. it was on the schools racecar and he decided he wanted to shave and paint it. yeah i know what a waste but i needed a valve cover with an fittings
By orez eg
#265717 it is a mugen valve cover that i picked up from one of my performance tuning instructors. it was on the schools racecar and he decided he wanted to shave and paint it. yeah i know what a waste but i needed a valve cover with an fittings
By orez eg
#265756 here are some updated pics that i just took
By bcolladonet
#265833 clean car man i love that color thats why my is going back to original again
By 1ACarlos
#265905 Awesome car love the teal color with the carbon fiber hood.