Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Robbys89
#263212 What an ugly car hahhaaha welcome along man :thumb: your door's are done btw
By d.o connor
#263219 ha ha ha u loved the build on this car bud u fav car in the world u love it more than ur own :) :D

and do u fancy comin the yard tomoro 2 get stuck into the eg we get it ready for paint :x
By Robbys89
#263227 will have to be at least next week man havent a penny for petrol need to pay off insurance and owe me dad money so gona leave me with with hardly nothing :thumbdown:
By d.o connor
#263230 will ten petrol do or do u need more :?
By teal_dx
#263233 That bay is looking mint - nice shave & tuck :thumb:

It's too bad that all the RHD EG's have the throttle cable going around the front of the motor... I'd like to see someone find a way to eliminate that.
By d.o connor
#263238 ^^^^ i alredy have my freind will get a picture up tomoro i have just put it on if u use an ek4 trottle cable it goes behind the block problem solved :thumb:
By kingjmack
#263244 Dude. Your car is freaking awesome!!!! That's it, im pulling my motor next week and doing a tuck, shave, and paint. Game on. LOL!

Keep up the good work!
By kingjmack
#263245 What color is that you painted your bay with?
By d.o connor
#263248 its sunburst yellow man genuin honda colour comes on honda hrv from factory and cheers :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#263349 That's as good as it gets. Awesome
By d.o connor
#263450 cheers for the comment man :thumb:
By Low_Life
#285189 looking awesome bud :)