Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bocherks1
#263200 First car that i bought - 93 Civc cx. Needed some work. I'll try and make it short. Nothing special - dseries, reactive coils, reactive muffler all wires in car hacked to shit, typical back yard jobs gone wrong.

bought sept 09 - like this.

ImageImage

Needed body work, hood, fender, bumper, radsupport, headlights, - i took on this project thinking there would be civics some at scrapyards. Only 3 at the time and i only could use the one. Awesome.

It came out From THIS To this

ImageImage

Different changes through 2 years.

ImageImage

to

ImageImage

to

ImageImage

Blew 1st motor in 2 months, 2nd motor lasted a year, knock on wood the b18c lasts forever :)

Specs now

B18c tranny/motor/
Dc headers/greddy exhaust
skunk2 s2 full coils, blox lca, cf duckbill,gsr blades, powerwindow options.

~new rims/tires within 2 weeks, new exhaust system giver take a month and install my rear gsr diskbrakes~
paint/body work when i get the time and funding.

So just comment if you wish, what you would like me to do in the next couple months, just trying to get my motor, brakes and suspension complete until i start doing the body work. :)
By 1ACarlos
#263203 Nice hatch
By bocherks1
#263276 still needs a new paint job, since i needed it to be done quick the first time and he didn't get underneath the hood and such, but within time, it should of been done a year ago, but motors blowing left and right, just didn;t have the funds.
By Ajax1989
#263280 nice recovery

wat u do bout the hacked wires?
just replaced them?

keep it up man!
By Greasedmonkey
#263289 You seem to be missing a battery.... :?

Nice turn around!! :thumb:
By bocherks1
#263378 lol just random wires cut . sliced, 5 random rca cables with no ends, bad guage pod jobs, etc. Just alot of nonsense i had to remove when i bought it. I think i found everything now tho :thumb:

I was just in the process of the swap so no battery at the time :P
dont worry its in now tho :roll: