Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dbrooks
#261880 Looks good! :thumb:
By TurboEGhatch
#262048 B16 fully built, pistons,rods, cams etc. 4 stage boost controller, t3/t4 turbo, precision 1000cc injectors, precision turbo intercooler. F2 type 2 coilovers, drilled rotors, steel braided brake lines. That's just to name a few, I plan on getting detailed specs written up soon. Image
By dbrooks
#262055 What kind of power at you making? It looks really good! :thumb:
By kingjmack
#262089 Sweet looking ride!! Looking forward to seeing more pics and reading about the build.
By TurboEGhatch
#274712 i dont think i edited my post right, but there it is at the top....lol
By Gustavo
#274716 Looking good. We need more pics. :thumb: Wat r u running in the 1/4 mile?
By TurboEGhatch
#274718 Ill have to take some pics with my Nikon when i get it out of the garage next. Havent taken it to the track yet because im waiting on a new turbo and then its off to get tuned. Looking to run low 12's hopefully high 11's.
By Gustavo
TurboEGhatch wrote:Ill have to take some pics with my Nikon when i get it out of the garage next. Havent taken it to the track yet because im waiting on a new turbo and then its off to get tuned. Looking to run low 12's hopefully high 11's.

Wat r all those vtec solenoid looking things on the right of the timing belts?
By TurboEGhatch
Gustavo wrote:
TurboEGhatch wrote:Ill have to take some pics with my Nikon when i get it out of the garage next. Havent taken it to the track yet because im waiting on a new turbo and then its off to get tuned. Looking to run low 12's hopefully high 11's.

TurboXS Quad stage boost controller
By Gustavo
TurboEGhatch wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

TurboXS Quad stage boost controller

:thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#274862 Very nice love the color and the rims
By TurboEGhatch
1ACarlos wrote:Very nice love the color and the rims

Thanks !