Post YOUR Hatchback here
By civicruisin
#260529 Hello everybody, I bought this car in Oct of 2003 when I was in high school. BAck then it was a DX automatic, slow as balls!!! I still street raced it quite often though :twisted: I eventually (with the help of freinds) did a tranny swap to make it a 5 speed, then B18 swap then turboed and have been through 4 Trannys and 3 motors so far. And 6 sets of rims, lol. This car has came a long way since high school. I jus recently had it dyno tuned, pics and video below. :D

Ricin it up back in the highschool days!!!

Getting a new motor

The N/A B18

Boost baby! :woot:

Some more rims

Dyno

Dyno vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP_LF-o0dY8

Hope you enjoy!
By dbrooks
#260530 nice! i love the color. how do you like a boosted ls?
By dbrooks
#260537 that's awesome! thats a setup i'm definitely interested in.
By wayneR
#260541 Sweet, keep us updated on any improvments you do to the car.
By civicruisin
wayneR wrote:Sweet, keep us updated on any improvments you do to the car.

Don't plan on doin anything soon unless I hit the lotto!! Next thing I'll will most likely do is bring it back to the dyno and crank it up another 4 or 5 psi, id like to see 260-270 whp....
By Chance
#260553 :thumb: :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#260577 Nice
By Gustavo
Chance wrote::thumb: :thumb:

x2
By unclecivic
#260853 I'm jealous. :thumb:
By civicruisin
#260893 Thanks for all the kind words folks, I forgot to put it's tuned on Ectune and gear dependent boost, 9 PSI being the max....
By JUICE
#260903 ^nice!

gonna try that once i'm ready for another trip to the dyno. I love my eCtune, especially how the 2 step works! :lol:

nice hatch man :thumb:
By civicruisin
JUICE wrote:^nice!

gonna try that once i'm ready for another trip to the dyno. I love my eCtune, especially how the 2 step works! :lol:

nice hatch man :thumb:

Thanks, me too! Im thinkin I might get a 3 bar then ask my tuner to crank it to like 13 or 14 psi, for a 116 map, I think I'd bust the 270 whp mark.....?