Post YOUR Hatchback here
By yassinkara
#259173 Hi Guys im not totaly new to this forum as I have just been lerkin in the dark not postin anything just lookin at pics and reading post for 3years :lol: . I am happy to say after 3 years of owning some really cool jap cars and getting some realy cool ideas on this forum I have finally got my self a nice EG. I baught it last Nov 10 im hoping to put a d16z6 engine in it and to turbo it, I got it completely standard then got to work on some suttle mods. Il let the pics do the talking :wink:

This is how it looked when i 1st got it, looking a lil dull.

cleaning the arches and painting the callipers red :D

gave the carpet a real good clean. The eg came with the door handle piece sprayd red and also the center console bit. I soon corrected it and sprayed them black. :D

washed and waxed

did not touch the engine bay it came like this, pretty clean for a 93 :)

installed a set of rear teg seats

got a set of rims and lowerd the front 40ml on springs, will get some coilovers soon...

went to get it cleand at the local hand car wash

they didnt do a good job so had to do the lil bits myself

enjoyin the honda on a nce day, also installed this wooden Nardi steering wheel. Love the vintage feel to it and very grippy..just need to sort out my horn. :D

My jdm friend

how it looks now with red lug nuts
Last edited by yassinkara on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm, edited 15 times in total.
By dbrooks
#259224 "my JDM friend" hahahahahahahahahahahaha
By yassinkara
#259234 ahahhahahaha yeah matches the car
By Gustavo
#259240 Nice hatch. :thumb: Ur carpet came out clean looks brand new. :thumb:
By yassinkara
#259242 Thank You, yeah i put a lil bit of carpet cleaner in it and just vacumed it with abit of force.
By Gustavo
yassinkara wrote:Thank You, yeah i put a lil bit of carpet cleaner in it and just vacumed it with abit of force.

Came out nice. :thumb:
By yassinkara
#259250 thanks robster, i had a look at your build up i must say your hatch looks awesome!!! love white eg's
By dbrooks
#259497 i have a fear of working on cars in the street. my ass would be ran over in 2.5 seconds.
By yassinkara
#259537 ahahaha...its ok its a quiet little road sorta lke a (cul-de-sac) as you guys say. no1 can be botherd to run any1 ova lol they actualy wait for you on the road till u give them way :D
By 1ACarlos
#259564 Nice hatch
By Dustin
#259733 That's the cleanest carpet I have ever seen!
By luke vei
#259741 nice car m8
By yassinkara
#259808 thanks guys..
quick update

I picked up these the other day from a friend breaking a vti EG later model, very cheap and they looked rare so I had to have them in my EG.

Did abit of DIY to my clusters. wotcha think?? :D

I thought the gear nob would look good with red numbers (camera phone pic)