Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Squej
#258763 So yesterday drove all the way to San Antonio and picked up my new eg kinda beat down needs a good home and a lot of tlc. Has no name aftermarket coil sleeves aftermarket greddy exhaust and headers and an aftermarket radiator had a simi wire tuck that was pulled back out from the fenders needs a lot of wiring help missing some sensors on the engine it's self and then missing radiator fan switch and there seems to be a small leak in the exhaust somewhere that I'll have to find but she got home fine and for only 1300 for a nice shell with pretty good interior I couldn't complain to much. I'll post pics later and y'all can see the damage.

Specs:
Engine:
   D15b7
     • AEM intake
     • Hedman headers
     • Greddy full exhaust w/             test pipe
     • Full core GSR radiator
     • BWR radiator supports

Suspension:
     • Skunk2 Pro S II coilovers
     • Skunk2 lower control arms
     • ASR subframe brace 

Interior: 
     • OEM full black interior
     • Broadway Mirror
     • Target steering wheel cover

Exterior:
     • PWJDM amber corners
     • Spoon style duckbill
     • PWJDM power mirrors

Brakes:
     • full GSR discs
     • WEAREVER Pads
     • EX 15/16 master cylinder
     • 40/40 proportion valve
Last edited by Squej on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 1ACarlos
#258778 Nice can't wait to see pics
By Squej
#258805 If anyone has pics of a vtec engine with all the sensors attached and brief explanation of what they do and where they plug in at ecu will be super helpful can tell you engine when I get off and get home didn't have much time to look at it last night at one in the morning but I know its missing some sensors and throwing a CEL will be able to tell code or codes when I get home also
By Squej
#259022 Image

Here is a pick of the car I took before going to work
By Squej
#265228 well after a month of having the car sitting at the house because of a bad engine i have gotten another two door coupe to swap out parts and engine but on the way to the mechanic today my hatch blew a whole through the block but once i get it swapped new photos and picks of my wire tuck.
By Squej
#265234 nah the coupe is just a donor car for parts and engine its auto but im gonna switch out trannies saving for a b series or rebuild the d havent decided but this motor is just to get my dd running again
By Squej
#265795 Well after six days I finally got the swap in broke the tranny mount have to get another one but have it rigged to work for now also got my full Gsr radiator put in so photos when I get off work