Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 92civic_vx
#258563 just picked this up today for $200. '92 vx the front bumper is in the back along with extra set of front seats. i plan to take the a6/z6 minime out of my sedan and put it in this, since i just rebuilt that motor. here are the pics i took before i unloaded it off the dolly.

Last edited by 92civic_vx on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
By 92civic_vx
#258578 he was asking 600 for it at first. then dropped it to 400, i got it for 200 cuz he sold the door panels out of it. i just have to replace the mount that was cut out when they pulled the h22 out of it.. also some1 cut out the floor around the shifter, i assume it was for a ghetto-rigged shifter box. i plan on taking all the parts i can off my sedan and swappin them into the hatch. ill get more pics tomorrow. i need to find out what seats are in the back of it.
By JohnAWESOME
#258580 Hey does that thing have the D15z1 in it still? I love mine and the mpgs I get.
By 92civic_vx
#258583 no, it had a h22 in it b4. now it is an empty bay, gonna swap in my minime.
By 92civic_vx
#258686 these are the extra set of seats in the hatch. also has a set of grey eg seats not sure wut set i want to use.
By Greasedmonkey
#258699 very nice deal!! Lets see some progress quickly!
By 92civic_vx
#258705 tomorrow i plan on starting the task of unwiring the spliced ecu harness. not sure if it will be easier to just swap in my ecu harness from my 4 door or try to unwire previous owners h22 splice job.
By 1ACarlos
#258786 Looks clean so you got a great deal for a nice project car.
By 92civic_vx
#259636 i finally finished unwiring the spliced harness, that was a nightmare. also got the full ac unit switched over, cluster re-wired, upper control arm replaced, seats installed and got the motor ready to pull out of my sedan. getting a cherry picker on saturday. had to order the engine support bracket from majestic honda. as soon as it comes in i am swapping the motor in and hope i got the harness correctly wired. also managed to break my 1/2 inch impact, ratchet and breaker bar on 1 axle nut. :x had to get out the 3/4inch 2ft breaker bar and cutoff tool to finally get it loose. will get update pics tomorrow.
By 92civic_vx
#259975 some pics of my progress so far
motor out of the sedan finally
now just waiting for my new engine support bracket to drop in the motor to the hatch
was able to get the motor out and put in my garage 10 mins be4 the rain started again
By Classiccarsrule85
#259981 nice i hate the rain at least you have a garage lol its looking like this is going to be nice and good deal too damn this kinda makes me want a hatch again but i love my crx lol anyhow good luck with the build
By 92civic_vx
#259982 thanks. just have to now figure out how to get the map sensor wired and weld in the new engine support bracket as soon as it gets here from majestic. :thumb:
By poorman type-r
#259988 its crazy, i'm getting a hatch that looks EXACTLY like yours exterior wise. I was trippin out for a sec and thought you bought my buddies hatch haha. What are your plans as far as paint? Or are you going to leave it primer for now? I am picking mine up for 500 but it comes with a d15, that has been rained on all winter though :thumbdown:
By 92civic_vx
#260003 right now i am going to leave it primer and get it running and later get her painted. thinking of painting her blue, just not sure what color blue yet.