Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TrailerTrash
92civic_vx wrote:i just ordered new carpet from stockinteriors.com should be here within the next week or so. new molded black carpet for $140. :thumb: the new clutch has been in for 361 miles so far and it is a pita the drive around town with my worn mounts :thumbdown:

innovatives!!! itll be way more forgiving but still a pita to drive lol
teal_dx wrote:I have probably 8k mi on my xtd stage 3 now and it couldn't perform better :thumb:

for the price and performance, XTD cant be beat if u ask me. it chatters a bit though :?
By 92civic_vx
#299067 new carpet installed and just recieved my new quarter panels today :woot: . i have been working on a custom gauge pod for about 1 1/2 months and finally finished it. thanks to CCR85 for the idea :thumb: .
pantyhose mold lol
i forgot to take pics of the fiberglass work :thumbdown: i have 5 layers of fiberglass and 7 coats of resin on it. this is the finished product.
i will get a few pics installed tommow if i remember. right now i only have my oil pressure gauge installed. boost gauge will be next :twisted:
By TrailerTrash
#299094 that is freakin awesome!!!!
By 92civic_vx
#304344 got a new bumper, door and back seats monday from local yard. just ordered new struts and lowering springs, a short throw shifter and picked up a new paint set a gallon of primer and respirator aswell. getting ready to put new quarters in & paint her soon. she has been nicknamed Skittlez @ work lol.

By 92civic_vx
#334624 just picked this up from upullandpay's pull-a-thon.

complete rear disc setup w/ sway bar from a 94 integra sedan. :woot: does anyone know if i will have problems with the ebrake cables being from a sedan and putting in a hatch?
By AutoXRacer
#334633 You shouldnt have a problem due to the fact that the integra sedans and coupes are only 6 inches in length different. I am planning on doing the exact same thing to mine but just the rear disk swap, not the whole suspension transfer. Cars coming together though. Keep it up. =)

Check out my thread.
By 92civic_vx
#334636 i wont be using the struts, the bolts are siezed inside the bushings so i just took all of it in one piece. going to replace all of the bushings before installing as well as new rotors pads and repainting them. i got the whole setup as well as 2 accord ecus, a good door hinge, good motor mount, a steering whell and marker lighs for my buddies crx all for $40 :woot: :twisted:
By AutoXRacer
#334639 haha I know exactly what you mean. I picked up all 4 corner KYB Coilovers with Spoon Springs, also a Catback Apexi N1 Exhaust off a 95 Teggy for $125=)

I love Pick-N-Pull.
By davidomalley
92civic_vx wrote:just picked this up from upullandpay's pull-a-thon.

complete rear disc setup w/ sway bar from a 94 integra sedan. :woot: does anyone know if i will have problems with the ebrake cables being from a sedan and putting in a hatch?

great start...i did the same on my HB