Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 92civic_vx
#334624 just picked this up from upullandpay's pull-a-thon.

complete rear disc setup w/ sway bar from a 94 integra sedan. :woot: does anyone know if i will have problems with the ebrake cables being from a sedan and putting in a hatch?
By AutoXRacer
#334633 You shouldnt have a problem due to the fact that the integra sedans and coupes are only 6 inches in length different. I am planning on doing the exact same thing to mine but just the rear disk swap, not the whole suspension transfer. Cars coming together though. Keep it up. =)

Check out my thread.
By 92civic_vx
#334636 i wont be using the struts, the bolts are siezed inside the bushings so i just took all of it in one piece. going to replace all of the bushings before installing as well as new rotors pads and repainting them. i got the whole setup as well as 2 accord ecus, a good door hinge, good motor mount, a steering whell and marker lighs for my buddies crx all for $40 :woot: :twisted:
By AutoXRacer
#334639 haha I know exactly what you mean. I picked up all 4 corner KYB Coilovers with Spoon Springs, also a Catback Apexi N1 Exhaust off a 95 Teggy for $125=)

I love Pick-N-Pull.
By davidomalley
92civic_vx wrote:just picked this up from upullandpay's pull-a-thon.

complete rear disc setup w/ sway bar from a 94 integra sedan. :woot: does anyone know if i will have problems with the ebrake cables being from a sedan and putting in a hatch?

great start...i did the same on my HB