Post YOUR Hatchback here
By CraigMW
#257123 Whats up everybody! I am not really new to this site but this is my first time posting pics of my 94 civic hatchback that i am in the process of re-building (this is also my DD). This is going to be a slow build but i will continue to post as much as possible. This car has already been through a lot but i have even bigger plans for it. I have only have the car for about a year now and when i got it it already had much of the stuff already done to it, like the F22B1 with the wire tuck, sittin on cut springs, and some messed up Del Sol seats... and a rough ass paint job. I know i am forgetting a lot... o well... On to the pics so you can see what i am working with! All comments and suggestions are welcome and encouraged! Thanks for looking! Also, if you have any questions, ask away!! :thumb:

The car already had the blades on it but they were silver, i painted them Pearl White with the Pearl Blue pin striping!

Here is a pic of the inside after i painted center console and Speed-O bezel... Also Pearl White!

Engine pic... the guy put a lot of work into it but... I just aint feelin the painting, this also will be repainted!

Right after a nice bath!

This is the most recent pic... I love what i have done to the headlights!!

With my black mesh wheels... not sure what kind they are but they came off of a 89 Toyota Corolla....
By dbrooks
#257127 looks good man!
By CraigMW
#257133 Thank you sir!
By OleFolk
#257148 Yes that's damn pretty :thumb:
By Loki_95EG
#257162 I really like that blue!
By CraigMW
#257201 Thanks guys! The blue looks nice..... until you get close, it is a shitty paint job to be honest, looks like it was done with a rattle can. :?
By Punksz6
#293716 Looks Good! :thumb:
By CraigMW
#293789 Maybe the mesh wheels will fit yours Rod and i will get them shipped out to you.

Thanks Punksz6! I am trying to get it running again and maybe it will give me more inspiration to keep her. We will see...
By TrailerTrash
#293825 awesome blue love the meshies :thumb:
By CraigMW
#293840 Thanks man. The blue looks nice from a distance but up close.... its a different story. I like the meshies too but love the blades!
By TrailerTrash
#293843 Spray cans?

or just one of those looks good from far but far from good kinda paintjobs?
By FG2_Andrew
#293946 not feeling the bezel or center console, but to each their own. the meshies are sweet though.
By 1ACarlos
#293948 Nice whip.