Post YOUR Hatchback here
By CraigMW
#297922 I now have her running again and plan on swapping out the rear springs at some point this week after work thanks to daylight savings! I will also be installing some new LCAs thanks to my brother in-law Rodney120985! :thumb: I will post pics as soon as this is complete.
By CraigMW
#298322 Today i got my rear struts back on and unfortunately had to leave the cut Eibach springs on instead of putting n the Teins. But i did get my LCAs on. Check it out!

:?
By CraigMW
#298325 Sorry ppl, i know this is totally off topic but i came across a pic of my old 00' Si on my Photobucket account and thought i would share. I miss the car but not the problems that i had with it.

By CraigMW
rodney120985 wrote:Look good should get some of it on the ground and tires on!! :thumb:

That will come tomorrow! I have to get my interior all put back in with the fresh coat of black, lower my front end a little and give it a bath! :thumb:
By CraigMW
#298418 I got my front lowered today but did not hate time to give her a bath. Anyways... here are a couple pictures that i took today. unfortunately i did not have time to really get any good ones and these were taken by my crackberry but... here goes!
By RL-521
#298810 clean :thumb:
By CraigMW
#298899 Yes sir i did! they look horrible though because i did'nt get to paint them. O well... i will get to that one of these days. At least they are on right!?
By CraigMW
#298922 i know man... Thats one good thing about this ol Crackberry... it even makes my paint job look good... if you saw it in person though, its a different story. lol.
By TrailerTrash
#298925 thats what they call "good from far, but far from good" :lol:

i freakin love that blue :thumb:
By CraigMW
TrailerTrash wrote:thats what they call "good from far, but far from good" :lol:

i freakin love that blue :thumb:

haha! That is right! and thank you! the color is really nice. I plan on painting it in the future and want to go with Daytona Blue Pearl! Thats after i get all of my suspension out of the way though so it will be a while.