Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Tjs383
#256626 This is my first post so im new at this. Got the car about 2 weeks ago and its my first eg :D
Last edited by Tjs383 on Tue May 31, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tjs383
#256633 Image
ImageImage
By Tjs383
#256642 Thanks. Its got a D16z6 right now but my plan is to swap in a B :thumb:
Its lowered on coilsleves but i would like to get coilovers cause it dont ride very nice right now.....very bummpy !
It has a H brace and front and rear strut tower bars.
delsol seats and jdm rear interior.
After summer ill be getting some rims for it... im thinking rota grind? white or black not to sure yet.
By Tjs383
JUICE wrote:bet you love speedbumps :lol:

nice hatch!

ahah cant even go over them :thumbdown:
By Cl9junky
Tjs383 wrote:Thanks. Its got a D16z6 right now but my plan is to swap in a B :thumb:
Its lowered on coilsleves but i would like to get coilovers cause it dont ride very nice right now.....very bummpy !
After summer ill be getting some rims for it... im thinking rota grind? white or black not to sure yet.

Sounds good. Yea get some good coilovers you wont regret it. As for the swap if you go B go B18 and up. The B16 wont do you justice for the price I would just stick with the single :thumb:
By Apexracing
#256668 good start you have there. just some advice, and i dont always do it my self but use photo shop or whatever to remove your plate number in your pics other wise it gives thiefs too much info on your local.
By TrailerTrash
#256696 slam wam bim bam :thumb:

I heard those H braces hang down a bit underneath but ive never actually seen one on an eg. hows it work for ya? any pictures?
By Gustavo
#256703 Nice looking hatch. :thumb:
By Tjs383
Cl9junky wrote:
Tjs383 wrote:Thanks. Its got a D16z6 right now but my plan is to swap in a B :thumb:

Sounds good. Yea get some good coilovers you wont regret it. As for the swap if you go B go B18 and up. The B16 wont do you justice for the price I would just stick with the single :thumb:

any ideas for coilovers under $800 ? i was thinking b18c1 from a gsr.