Post YOUR Hatchback here
By davidomalley
Deffyjeffy wrote:very nice

thanks Deffyjeffy. I'm still working on her....need that all elusive engine swap. since she is a daily, all jobs have to be done and running before the weekend is up.
By baconsauce
davidomalley wrote:
Deffyjeffy wrote:very nice

thanks Deffyjeffy. I'm still working on her....need that all elusive engine swap. since she is a daily, all jobs have to be done and running before the weekend is up.

Awesome
It is in good condition
good luck on built, you can do it man :)
By baconsauce
#330854 Also one question
Do you feel any different with new shifter compared to old one?
By davidomalley
#330855 huge difference. the shifts are about 25 to 40% shorter, and the stiffness of the side to side is minimal. my OEM 20 yr old shifter was sloppy. I thought it was my trans.

i am thoroughly impressed with the shifter feel, sturdiness, and shorter throws.

Highly recommended.
By baconsauce
#330856 Hm, I should try it out
Awesome :D
I noticed oem and new in the pic
Edited*
they have different length between ball and bearing on the shifter* o.o
By davidomalley
#331087 now i have my integra knuckles, i need to grind down the rust, (also grind down the tapped holes for anti lock brake wires), then primer, then paint a flat black. i also need to get new ball joints installed.

By davidomalley
#331146 driving to work, and i heard a small snap and my rear glass was bouncing about.
stopped to check it out and noticed my hatch latch had broke off.

Here is my bush fix at work in all but 5 minutes.
welded
installed
By brandoff88
#331221 damn dude I remember seeing your first post and boy did you really get after her, especially working only on weekends, I have to give you mad props for sticking with it, I been working on mine for almost 2 years now, and since I found this site its going faster than before. keep up the great work man!
By davidomalley
brandoff88 wrote:damn dude I remember seeing your first post and boy did you really get after her, especially working only on weekends, I have to give you mad props for sticking with it, I been working on mine for almost 2 years now, and since I found this site its going faster than before. keep up the great work man!

thanks for the kind words. the transformation from page 1 to now is and was a work of love. on to more work!
By bigJOE671
#331230 Once again you're doing some great progress!

I use to have a to do list like yours but I lost mine. Kids tend to do things.

Now I gotta make a 2013 to do list
By jigga36
#331263 awsome build dude, you would nevr be able to tell this cars used to have soo much rust. keep it up :thumb: :thumb: