Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bcsi
#257852 looks good man
By wayneR
#259916 Cheers guys...
Been awhile from the last update as been busy with other things, anyway what's been done latley

90% finished now. ive just recieved the 50mm BOV, braided fuels lines external Corsa Gsi fuel fitler and made the screamer pipe. just on waiting for the oil feed adaptor for the turbo and the fuel fail adaptor from America and then it'll fire up. Have clean and painted the 262mm calipers in Gold to keen in touch with the rest of the car.
All my wiring has been finished and fitted now with the new injector clips. Plugged the battery in and everything lights up perfect so once the bits from america comes i'll be able to fire the car up :)

Then off for the full car respray, which should be Black with a Gold percelant in the lauque but i just may change my mind when it comes to it so not 100% decided as yet.

By luke vei
#259926 nice build m8
By andyc
#259951 looks great, shame it sounds like it wont make it to mimms part 2?
By dbrooks
#259969 nice build!
By wayneR
andyc wrote:looks great, shame it sounds like it wont make it to mimms part 2?

cheers but i'm not a fan of driving the full length of the country to sit in a car park, but that's just me
By kapow
#260179 I've seen most people on here just bolt up a turbo kit and hope for the best. But looks like you're doing it the right way, pistons and all. Looking good champ.

BTW what ecu/tuning are you going to run this beast?

Would you be selling your old ESI throttle body?! If shipping is cheap i'll take it off your hands? :)
By wayneR
#267720 Finally got my seats and harnesses fitted

Bought some EM1 alloys and a 3" exhaust system this week.

Alloys have good TR1's all round, i'll be getting them repainted at some point as not a fan of black wheels

Exhaust is 3" right through with a stateside cherrybomb and 3" japslash tip. Exhaust is very subtle even when on Vtec which is just what i wanted :)

Gold LCA's which i forgot to take pic's of before

By wayneR
#267721 Wheels disc's and calipers all fitted