Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 603 jdm
#278982 hey i noticed its been a while since the last update. everything going good?
By 1ACarlos
#278989 Very nice hatch
By ghskid06
#293023 I know its been a long time. Thats because ive been working. I got the job i was hoping for. The only problem, now i never have any free time. The honda has just been sitting. The last time i drove it the upper control arm came loose and the pass side axle pulled out of place. Unfortunately i dont really have space for two cars until i buy my house early next year, so the hatch is up for sale. I am not parting it out.

I now have a new car and am ready to have a family. Getting married Sept 15th : ) wish me luck with that.

Ill buy another honda in the future, but it will most likely be an ek hatch. Well see what happens, hopefully you like the new car : D
By ghskid06
#294441 :'( no Volvo love?
By Punksz6
ghskid06 wrote:I know its been a long time. Thats because ive been working. I got the job i was hoping for. The only problem, now i never have any free time. The honda has just been sitting. The last time i drove it the upper control arm came loose and the pass side axle pulled out of place. Unfortunately i dont really have space for two cars until i buy my house early next year, so the hatch is up for sale. I am not parting it out.

I now have a new car and am ready to have a family. Getting married Sept 15th : ) wish me luck with that.

Ill buy another honda in the future, but it will most likely be an ek hatch. Well see what happens, hopefully you like the new car : D

Nice Car!! Congrats also on the upcoming Marriage. Wish you and the Misses the Best of Luck. U don't have to have a Honda to be part of the Family here! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#294456 Sweet car, dude!
By fitimio
ghskid06 wrote:Here's the new hatch. Finally got one.

Just had the drivers qp welded in. Needs a driver door and a pass fender.
Carbon hatch and the rotas off the sol.

Have some plans for it. Not sure when ill get around to it.

My rear quorter pannels are donso. Any tips? How much did it cost you? I can order a die for $40 each. Please any help would be very very VERY appreciated.
By davidomalley
fitimio wrote:
ghskid06 wrote:Here's the new hatch. Finally got one.

Just had the drivers qp welded in. Needs a driver door and a pass fender.
Carbon hatch and the rotas off the sol.

Have some plans for it. Not sure when ill get around to it.

My rear quorter pannels are donso. Any tips? How much did it cost you? I can order a die for $40 each. Please any help would be very very VERY appreciated.

http://www.fixmyrust.com

for 1992-95 civic
http://www.fixmyrust.com/1992-1995-civic-hatchback-rust-repair-panels--GB.html