Post YOUR Hatchback here
By kapow
#255546 Ah true, I did a B swap and haven't done the o2 sensor yet, it's probably best to do it asap. Might burn piston rings or something?
By ghskid06
#255741 Lol. I don't know if any flames make it to the end or not. I doubt they do though its minor afterfire.

I'm not worried about it burning my rings. The engine is fine the exhaust is seeing the excess fuel.

And yeah I guess its 4 colors if you include the carbon fiber?

No updates yet. Waiting on time(it to finally stop raining everyday) and money.
By dbrooks
#256917 hey man! check with i 1A auto guys for that part. they're one of the site sponsers and they're super legit.

also, the hatch is looking good! i hate little gremlins though. i hope you get everything sorted out soon! :thumb:
By ghskid06
#256972 Thanks man. I have a 4 wire sensor already. Im just running a 1 wire until I get a p28. Also have the tein springs off the sol from before I put the coils on that are waiting to go on. Have some other little updates planned as well. Just waiting on the weather to let up on a day that I have the free time.
By dbrooks
#256976 awesome man! i'm stoked to see :thumb:
By ghskid06
#258054 Made a spare tire cover today because I was tired of my rear carpet sinking in and looking like crap.
Also swapped in the original grey stripe del sol seats from the sol.

(the water pitcher is because i was testing to make sure the drain hole in the floor worked correctly.

Got to take advantage of my cargo room earlier too.

And got some 4300k halogens.

Last edited by ghskid06 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By 603 jdm
#258056 lookin good so far. hows it runnin
By ghskid06
603 jdm wrote:lookin good so far. hows it runnin

The same as it has been. Still need a p28 ecu and to wire up the four wire 02 sensor. Should be doing both sometime in the next few weeks. The current p04 ecu is slow. I dont know what it came out of but its non vtec and has low fuel delievery.

Planned on lowering the hatch yesterday along with the other stuff above. But i realized that the lca bolts were going to snap and that the nut on the top of the shock wasnt coing to come off either without possibly messing the shock up. This means that ill be waiting until i buy some new lcas, bushings and shocks before i lower the car and ill just change it all at once. At the same time i may go ahead and swap to rear discs.
By Ajax1989
#258103 nice, wat else is up for her?
By ghskid06
#258107 Well, tie rods are the very next thing on my list. Then body work and paint will be coming in the next month or so (hopefully). The fall has plans for a b series swap. Sometime between there is all of the suspension stuff I mentioned. WHenever I come across interior things such as different back seats and a cargo cover those will be put on too.
By 603 jdm
#258288 my coupe isnt running at its best either. smokes, bogs a lil gas gauge isnt working right i dont think and speedo isnt working either it just flops around when it wants to.
By Punksz6
#258313 Now thats how u haul a motor! :thumb: