Post YOUR Hatchback here
By familyEGuy23
ghskid06 wrote: Women first and cars second.

yup my girls come first and car comes second :thumb: well that's what I tell my girl :lol: so she doesn't get jealous of my eg ... d=$ b=$$$$$$$

But your cars coming along haven't checked out your build in awhile..why don't. U stay d series ? :P
By ghskid06
familyEGuy23 wrote:
ghskid06 wrote: Women first and cars second.

yup my girls come first and car comes second :thumb: well that's what I tell my girl :lol: so she doesn't get jealous of my eg ... d=$ b=$$$$$$$

But your cars coming along haven't checked out your build in awhile..why don't. U stay d series ? :P

lol. Well I think ive decided to wait till next year to get a house. Might push the b18 project forward a little.

Another side note: I am going to start working on hondas for cash on the side with my cousin. As well as a little bit of custom creating which i will post pictures of when i start.
By familyEGuy23
#258890 Yeah if I had the $ for a gsr swap I would definitely do it :thumb:
kool man get in where you fit in get $ for working on Honda's :D
By dbrooks
#258934 i think you need a k series motor. :D
By ghskid06
familyEGuy23 wrote:Yeah if I had the $ for a gsr swap I would definitely do it :thumb:
kool man get in where you fit in get $ for working on Honda's :D

Ha nice saying. Yep, going to start this weekend.

dbrooks wrote:i think you need a k series motor. :D

I think i do too. Id love one. But i think ill love anything bigger than my y8 :thumb: 240 horse is the most i think id want in a car. Im more into track than drag. So naturally aspirated is the way for me to go i think. Will be rebuilding it with a new rotating assembly and a little headwork. Originally i was just going to get a c5. But i would want to rebuild it too so i might as well build a gsr instead.
By dbrooks
#259042 legit! i have my next car all planned out. im just trying to find the right one for the right price. im all about n/a as well. i just don't like turbos or superchargers, because it's another thing to break. hahaha
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote:legit! i have my next car all planned out. im just trying to find the right one for the right price. im all about n/a as well. i just don't like turbos or superchargers, because it's another thing to break. hahaha

Yeah lol that is actually one thing I dislike as well. You staying eg man?
By roy93
#259372 looking great dude! love to see these things coming together
By ghskid06
roy93 wrote:looking great dude! love to see these things coming together

Thanks man.

So i had a gas leak about a week ago and fixed it. Well today i found this.
Yep, thats my intake mani full of gas. Turns out the o-ring on my #2 injector busted (most likely a problem already exsisting, made worse when the first leak was fixed). There were two steady streams of fuel spraying in opposite directions when i popped my hood :eh:

So ill be going down to the parts store tomorrow to get a new kit and to get the stuff i need for some wiring.
By dbrooks
ghskid06 wrote:
dbrooks wrote:legit! i have my next car all planned out. im just trying to find the right one for the right price. im all about n/a as well. i just don't like turbos or superchargers, because it's another thing to break. hahaha

Yeah lol that is actually one thing I dislike as well. You staying eg man?

i believe so! i found a hatch for the PERFECT price of $0, but i have to drive down to san diego to get it. it needs some work too
By ghskid06
#260490 Guy stopped today while I was outside wanting to buy my hatch. As always I said no. But we talked for a while and I checked out his Ek coupe. Figured I would share since Honda pictures are always fun.
By ghskid06
#260798 Picked up a few parts last night. Fortunate to have made it out of the area alive.

To do list:
new drivers fender
new hood
new front bumper
ek side skirts
mud guards
paint
put on my suspension
paint wheels
lip
new ecu
window tint
install a/c
find a better looking wing
different muffler
rear disk brakes
bigger front brakes
b18 swap
By ghskid06
#261218 Representin'

By dbrooks
#261399 Nice!
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote:Nice!

thanks.

You have any more info on possibly picking that hatch up yet? I seem to remember you saying something else about it in the last few days but I cannot remember where.