Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ghskid06
jayEGR wrote:nice hatch i see u got 2 projects :thumb:

Thanks man. Just for the moment though. The sol will be gone soon, its almost done. This I'm going to keep.

Cleaned it up a little today and checked it out a little more closely. Also got rid of the red paint on the interior prices.

Took a closer look at my exhaust

Popped a couple dent out of the roof by banging on it from the interior.

Got rid of the red wire covers all over the engine bay

That's was all for today. Getting a dizzy and ecu soon and then ill be putting the head back on and looking for 5he needed body panels.
By ghskid06
#254383 I do have a bad b7 at my cousins...ill give that a shot tomorrow. Thanks man. I think i remember hearing that way back before i had the black sedan.
By ghskid06
#254437 I think i kinda like the blue wheels on the red. Its starting to grow on me. I might just be getting used to it.

Here was my original color scheme for my car.
red, flat black, polished aluminum.

Now however im thinking about changing it to go with blue wheels...What do YOU PEOPLE 8) think?
By jayEGR
#254446 red car car blue wheels with a good drop maybe sounds pretty good but have to have pics to judge :thumb: btw nice work your puttin into wish i can grab tht sol
By 603 jdm
#254457 im personally a fan of red and flat black. thats the scheme im doing.
By ghskid06
#254459 Got a dizzy and thermo housing today.

Not a lot of Honda's at cruisefest this year. Most of them were ricers. Ill show a pic of that too. The Honda scene is pretty little here.

And the ricer pic
By 603 jdm
#254508 nice to see u got the parts :thumb: tht ek ricer is one of the reasons why so many people hate on our cars. but w.e floats their boat i guess
By ghskid06
603 jdm wrote:nice to see u got the parts :thumb: tht ek ricer is one of the reasons why so many people hate on our cars. but w.e floats their boat i guess

I completely agree. People see hondas like that all over the place and think that all hondas with mods are the same; that the drivers are the same kinds of people. I see where they are coming from too, because i do the same thing with bikes and big trucks even though i find them both enjoyable. Experience has just caused me to stereotype all bikers and truckers into negative categories. Luckily with bikes atleast ive riden enough and had a few friends who rode, so i give them a chance (as long as they arent doing wheelies down the highway and reving their engines to people at traffic lights).

I should add that to my pet peeves. People who rev their bikes unnecessarily.

Anyway, prelude is sweet though, I kinda know the driver. Its h22.

And yeah, it worked out well on the parts, i was already going to pull that housing off the b7 and then was reminded that b7 dizzys work on y8's so i took that too :thumb:
Now its just getting a new headgasket, cleaning the head up some and putting it back together.

The del sol is likely aready sold. Ill be getting about 1k more than i have into it. A little more since im keeping my rims.
By ghskid06
#254705 Got the head back on. Thought it looked pretty so I took a couple
pics. had to do it in the dark because it rained all day. Just need an ecu and to get the y8 vacuum lines worked out that the PO has screwy.

Found a picture of exactly what my car will look like after paint.
By ghskid06
#254825 Runs pretty good now. Still need a 4 wire 02 and a p28. Runs rich on acceleration with a 1 wire sensor.
By ghskid06
#254927 Driving it now. No vtec still.
By ghskid06
#254988 A couple random out and about pics

To do list:
new drivers door
new drivers fender
new hood
new front bumper
paint
lower
paint wheels
lip
new ecu
window tint
install a/c
find a better looking wing (taking advice, want one that extends out a little further)
different muffler
rear disk brakes
bigger front brakes
different oem seats, im not sure what kind id like yet.

^will edit as i progress/change plans
Last edited by ghskid06 on Fri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
#254995 :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#255009 seibon duckbill ftw :thumb: haha if i had a hatch i'd get one. look on egay for the front bumper though. i found them brand new for 66 bucks and change with shipping.