Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Swamp_thing
#253864 This is my very first Civic...Im trying to go in the right direction with this build..But im also keeping in mind,i have to drive it lol...but This is my 93 Civic Si...I picked the car up for 600 bucks of a guy around town here...Hew had no clue what he had,and I snatched it up before he could change his mind on the price..It had its electrical problems,but with a little know how,it was fixed,So after I fixed the electrical issues,I slowly moved on to addressing the rust issue..Now that I have all the rust fixed,Im building up my H22 that I have for it...Im building the motor for boost,I already know,some of you disagree on boosted H's,but Im sleeving it,and so on..It will be a fully built hatch that I will be proud of once its done...Any questions,or ideas,plz feel free to let me know..All opinions are welcome...Let me know what you guys think of it so far though.

The day I picked up the car

When i got it home,i changed the headlights back to stock,and took the stickers off of it

The D16 with basic bolt ons

Then came the 1/4 arches

Out with the old...

In with the new

Smoothed all out

The new headlights

Redid my gauges with LED

As far as my motor that im building..here are the parts I have so far for it....

By EG9-ish
#253868 Looking great so far! :thumb:
By Swamp_thing
#253900 Thnx guys...Im doin my best to keep it updated everyday,but since i threw my shoulder out lastnight,its kinda hard today...Im ordering my paint right now though...Championship White :woot: but idk what color rims to put with it..what do yall think?
By TrailerTrash
#253905 looks pretty good so far :thumb:

whats it slammed on?
By Swamp_thing
TrailerTrash wrote:looks pretty good so far :thumb:

whats it slammed on?

Its dropped on Ground Control coilovers,and Tokico blue struts front and back
By Gustavo
Swamp_thing wrote:Thnx guys...Im doin my best to keep it updated everyday,but since i threw my shoulder out lastnight,its kinda hard today...Im ordering my paint right now though...Championship White :woot: but idk what color rims to put with it..what do yall think?

I'm in the process of painting mine Championship White as well. Mine should be painted within the next couple of days. I'm just finishing the body work. Can't wait 2 see urs painted. :thumb:
By Swamp_thing
#253930 nice,post some pics up when you get it back...Im thinkin about championship white with purple rims with a polished lip...im gonna be doing a full engine bay wire tuck,brake lines n all in a few weeks on mine,then shave it all up :D
By Swamp_thing
#254552 Finally done with the arches

Nice n smooth