Post YOUR Hatchback here
By mooze
#253094 nice car....lil bit 2 much red going on for me
By Ajax1989
#253100 ehh not my style

props for the hard work tho
By Gustavo
#253114 Looks like time n money was put in it, props 4 that. But not my style n kinda rice 4 me.
By bcsi
#253124 wow man thats wild! a little to crazy for me, but if thats what u like then go for it. but u dont hafe to go that crazy to win car shows i have won import face off, how u ride, hot import night,nopi and more just on a clean paint job and just a little work to the body some times if u do to mutch it takes away from the car.
By hambone089
#253133 that looks my my car from need for speed! lol, wild build man :thumb:
By OleFolk
#253139 Oh My :weee:

Like the seats, duckbill recommended.
By kapow
#253181 Holy riceacles!
By gostt
#253198 Well, back in the days, i really liked those kind of mods, but now, must admit that this is not my cup of tea no more.

But, i thumbup the level of finish, which looks sick :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By bserius
#253481 dont see much of this shit anymore but ill say i def like it
By teal_dx
#253514 I always wondered, how do you make the interior panels and dash so smooth like the paint on the outside of a car? are the door panels fiberglass copies?
By LaosToaster
#253543 i'll say its semi rice and semi clean. but dont drive in the rain with that missing wiper switch/wipers

but that damn hood scoop, looks like someone nose being pulled upward
By Apexracing
#253584 hard work :thumb: money well spent :thumbdown: all that work and your still running that d series? and its not even boosted at least. waste man. every one has their own style and all but at least swap that motor out.