Post YOUR Hatchback here
By choness2004
#250967 Managed to pick this little girl up for £620, full service history and a years MOT with no advisories! Has only got a few problems, such as surface rust of the arches (Which I have been told is a common problem), and that the bonnet doesn't sit straight. That is down to the previous owner fitting clear indicators to the front and not putting everything back together properly. The passenger side headlight in more into the car than the drivers side and the indicator doesn't sit flush with the headlight on one side.

She will be getting sorted in time, first up is the rust and the bonnet, then its onto the mods! Although I have already fitted my Sony Xplod HU and some Fli door speakers as mine where shot! Am looking at getting some black Team Dynamics 1.2's, Japspeed backbox, Japspeed Induction, blue Samco hoses, lowered (whats everyones opinions on different hights?) and just go down a general Silver, Black and Blue theme.

Anyways I'll let my first lot of pictures do the talking for me!

Opinions of her welcome and suggestion on mods would be great too :)
By andyc
#250970 this looks shimmeringly clean mate, I like LSi's :) Its good to get another local person too, I'm the only one on this site from Pompey who's on much.... (well more Gosport way) As for ride heights, it depends what you like, I like form AND function so I have mine lowered 50mm on GMAX shocks and springs... it handles great, feels rock hard, low and never rubs. Others like to be proper slammed with loads of camber, depends what youre goin for.

as per the PM, heres my build up - http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=18656

edit: remove your number plate from your pics mate, thieves can find your address and pilfer your pride and joy! :thumb:
By andyc
#250972 incase you dont go back to the other thread;

"As for a mini-me, dont bother... just find a D16Z6 for sale if you want some vtec. I'm assuming you have a D15B7, its a very easy swap. If you fancy attempting it, Ill give you a hand, not many parts are needed" :thumb:
By choness2004
#250975 Haha I did go back to the other one but thanks mate :thumb: