Post YOUR Hatchback here
By MissCarby
#250926 Image

I smashed my front end up a gutter and I ~assume~ it smashed my radiator support cage upwards so she has a sore lip as the bonnet won't close properly anymore. I've tried panel beating the front end downwards but I guess it's going to need to be replaced (if it IS the radiator cage) or if it's the body, heated up and done professionally, aye..

Also, what's the approx lifespan for a civs engine if well maintained? I'm not far off 400,000 and she is STILL running without flaw. yay

P.s i've only just created an account so i'm still browsing and might come across pictures, but if anyone wants to share any custom designs they've created in their boot for speaker setup, pls do :)
By HAFIL0_EG
#250928 if ya need a rad support panel i might be able to help, i just bought a EG6 1/2 cut and could sell you the rad support once ive stripped out the 1/2 cut also have a spare front bumper but in average condition, you can buy non genuine standard front bumpers in oz on ebay for $125 +shipping i put a post up in your other link aswell
By MissCarby
#250933 ah.. well, how much do you think shipping would be for the bumper & how much are you willing to sell it for? that will help me compare other prices i've come across. my current one has wear on it but it isn't THAT bad, the major downside is it's holding on on the passenger side with cable ties, lol pov spec

i'm interested in the rad cage too but I think i'll make 100% sure that it's that in which needs replacing before I give you a definite answer
By HAFIL0_EG
#250941 its easy to check behind the front bar for damage, there's the screws on top of the front bar between the headlights then there's one each side where the front bar lines up to the wheel arch. thats all thats holding mine together, there may be more under the bumper goin to the rad support i didn't with mine being the 3rd 4th or 5th owner of my civic

as for price pm me something you seem fair and we can take it from there
By MissCarby
#250948 I messaged you, i'm not sure if you've got it or not. my sentbox says it's empty but it said it was sent
By ghskid06
MissCarby wrote:I messaged you, i'm not sure if you've got it or not. my sentbox says it's empty but it said it was sent

welcome to the site.
There is a sent box as well as an outbox.

Good luck with your car. Looks like a pretty clean start.
By MissCarby
#250955 ohhh, how silly of me. Thanks:)

& yea she is very standard at the moment. i'm thinking of selling her tho when i've fixed up the above problems as there is some paint damage and I don't know if it's financially worth getting her sprayed, in the long run.

I have my eye on getting a silvia in the near future. decisions decisions....
By MissCarby
gtstripes wrote:civics ftw... lol

"Like"! ;D
By MissCarby
#251107 Not sure at the moment, there are some things that need fixing and before I do sell it I might get the engine re-con'd cause I know a guy who will do it for $250

I've just organized to get a new muffler installed next week and there are a few things that need fixing. there's a bit of rust in the passengers door thanks to the fool before me who ignored it by putting sticky tape over it... lol & I've scraped my rear end a little against a pole reversing when I first got my license and there's a little dent on the rear 1/4 thanks to that. also the bonnet is fading due to being left in the sun i assume and a bit of paint has scratched off again thanks to the idiot who had the car before me putting "flame" stickers on the body, lol..

so there's a fair bit to do but when I do sell it i want to get at least 2k, there's a long road ahead tho as you can tell :P
By gtstripes
#251117 lol thats no drama :p nah i dont think id ever be stuffed to drive all the way to Adelade anyways lol POST IT.. jks

but yeahh the guy before you sounds like a tryhard
By HAFIL0_EG
MissCarby wrote:I messaged you, i'm not sure if you've got it or not. my sentbox says it's empty but it said it was sent

sorry i didn't get a msg from you, try again