Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bserius
#288124 ok man i will def let u know bout them. as for my car i have been buying non stop since june so dropping the motor in it maybe this week, then get it tuned. after i know it runs good ill be buying new wheels pry at tax time i hope. but other than that im gettin rid of my fogs and getting brake ducts, and a go autoworks cold air intake pry. i spent a shit ton this year and we wanna take the kids to disney this year so i gotta stop for a bit haha
By bserius
#288557 Image
finally got the motor in, i didnt start it yet but hope to soon. had a small issue i gotta fix first

woodgrain rear pillar bar i wrapped

aem wideband, autometer oil psi gauge and circuit hero shift extender

woodgrain wink mirror i wrapped
Last edited by bserius on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
By bserius
#288668 Image
a nice shot of my interior my buddy took

a cool shot he got of my v.c.

a good overall engine shot he got today of it
Last edited by bserius on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Animal78
#288683 Looks great! The woodgrain on the mirror threw me off for a minute I was like is that a 2x4? Cool stuff for sure. I wish I could see it in person. I am certain the pics just don't do it justice.
By Punksz6
#288706 Bad Ass! :thumb:
By bserius
#288738 thanks guys i kinda figured ppl would like the woodgrain idea. yea had a few ppl say it looks like a 2x4 lol. ill put it this way this is ive had about 6 cars i fixed up n they all looked awesome in pics n a little less in person but this car is total opposite u kinda gotta see it in person to appreciate it. the last 3 pics i put up are from my buddys 700$ camera as ya can see they are pretty good so ill be adding more soon..
By bserius
#290412 well im happy to say shes alive again, in need of tuning but she is up and going. i put about 20 miles on it, dont wanna put to much more on it til tune time.

my buddy took some pics this was a favorite of the few he got

Last edited by bserius on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eg-guy
#290560 :jerkbow: :thumb:

love the woodgrain
By bserius
#290679 yea i normally did til this year. i have a dd now so no point. i also am trying not to drive it due to no funds for tuning yet. i put 20 miles on the fresh motor ill pry work it to 50 and change the oil before i go get it tuned. it is so hard to keep it clean and i hate to see it dirty lol so ill pry let it be a garage whore haha
By bserius
#293459 final update for me. i sold the car this week. ive got back into a integra again
By EJ1_MK
#293472 ah well stay on the site man post your teg up in the other cars section
By bserius
#293616 yea ill get around to a thread once i get some work done. i bought it drove it home n gutted it n sold wheels so its on jackstands for now. lots of goodies on the way for it
By bserius
#315713 so after 6 months figured id check back. i did sell the hatch for 7g and had a jdm front integra freshly painted black. went nuts on that and had all kinda issues so i fixed it all n let it go for a h22a 95 accord ex sedan. figured ill get in a different honda n see what its like.

so this is the teg. it was a ls but i fixed literally everything from dash harness, to rear hatch window to full 1 pc suspension swap to itr interior. but after all that i drove it about 50 miles and the ls oil pump failed. so i cleaned bay painted it gunmetal and dropped a b20 down in.

this was after the b20. it was so shitty looking under the hood when i got it but rest of car was nice til i dug into it n found alll the half assed shit.

this and the next few pics are parts i had got for it. remember i sold the hatch for alot so this was all ordered at one time. lots of work in the 2 months i had it.

bought these used for 550 and the back for 250

another suede nardi wheel like the hatch had lol

bunch of small stuff, airbag delete, visors, itr clock etc.

fnf type 1 round two lol. i also had front n rear camber kits

so here is the heart of the accord as of now. hopefully some go fast/ look nice parts down the road

here it is a few weeks back before i painted the wheels from black chrome to white.

here it is currently with the wheels white.

i will add more pics later. i havent went to nuts with this yet. cleaned up under hood, downstar spikes, tucked slim fans and reservoir, painted alot of stuff, new tires, jl system, 700$ megan ez street coilovers cuz it had the worst suspension ever on it before lol. i have done more but cant think rite now.