Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bserius
#271520 hey guys its been a while so figured id get yas up to date on my hatch. here is my bay in primer after shaving it. i would not tell anybody do this lol it sucked and took forever. i have not driven it since june.

here is a pic of it painted and back together waiting for the motor. i did sell my jdm gsr due to it was on its way out and i bought a usdm gsr and had it all redone.

here is my usdm gsr and what it looked like after i bought it for 500$ full swap with harness and ecu

here is my tranny i had in it before which i kept due to no issues with it.

here is a good shot of the car rite before i parked it in june

here is the block back fresh from the machine shop but was before i painted it which u will see in later pic

heres the head fresh after the shop before i painted it also. fresh valve job, bronze guides, and new valve seals

heres a mock up of what it will look like. also notice i did sell my rmf rep header and bought a smsp rep. from plm. i also went back to stock gsr intake, sold inline pro fuel rail and got aem, sold airbrushed valvecover and spray bombed this to match subframe and booster

here is my car in the newest super street magazine readers rides. its the slammin issue with the s15 on the cover im not sure of the month. anyways they didnt seem to like my paint but o well i think it makes my car and u kinda gotta see in person to appreciate it
Last edited by bserius on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ahkten
#271526 Damn man! :shock: That paint is absolutely beautiful! Mustve been torture not driving her for so long though! :P
By bserius
#271531 thanks man and yes its a kick in the nuts not driving it everyday that i see the sun out. as we speak all i need is rings, bearings, head gasket and timing belt and get alignment on the front to get it back out.
By Punksz6
#271537 :thumb:
By eg-guy
#271547 that hatch is rediculous

:jerkbow:
By bserius
#271554 thanks man. i put alot of time, money and har work into making it clean and getting things done rite on it. im very picky with it lol. ive had the car to 8 shows since i had it which is a year. it sat for 4 months now so havent got to much but i have a trophy from every show and even some big shows even. dont always get 1st place but idc as long as i get something
By FG2_Andrew
#271576 paint = +5
By bserius
#271712 thanks man
By 1ACarlos
#271742 Thanks for the update
By BurqueB16
#271864 I have seen that paint on some lowriders but not on a honda, it looks good :thumb: can we get some hi def shots to see it up close?

it was crazy too the guy i talked to who had that paint too said he stores the car in suran wrap to help the paint from fading :? sounded crazy but dude knew what he was talkin about. thing was all gold plated besides the paint, enitre engine, frame, and everything :o
By bserius
#271914 i will put up the best pics i got of the paint. i do wanna buff the car badly cuz it has scratches n stuff that will come out from a good buff. i drove it alot up until i pulled the motor. and thanks also
By bserius
#271915 here is a pic off a site with coverage from a show i was at. i made it bigger so you could see it good

more pics from a show rite after i got it in 2010

the best pic of it i got with my cell phone to date lol.

hope ya guys enjoy, i will have more to come soon. i just picked up some of my motor parts and a nrg quick release hub as well for it.
Last edited by bserius on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bserius
#271917 im gonna add this one a second time but bigger to see. i was having issues the other day with upload sizes on my pics but i think i got it down now lol.
By cesash
#271939 +1 vote ! ;) Look so agressive ! :thumb: Nice work !
By bserius
#271946 thanks alot man