Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
#257669 Nice! I like the OEM Civic floormats. :thumb:
By ghskid06
#257674 looking great man.
By davidomalley
#257702 very clean ride.

just a question about changing your transmission fluid. I see you bought "honda Trans fluid" In my manual it says to use 10w30 - regular engine oil.
I am just asking to see if there is a benifit using the honda trans oil as opposed to regular oil that is speced out in my manual.
Last edited by davidomalley on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By fresh eh2*
#257712 Thanks guys!

As far as the trans fluid i dont think theres a benifit its probably the same. Its recommended by honda for manual trans so im assuming it should be just fine. Which it has been, still shifts smooth. :thumb:

EJ1-danny wrote:What wheels you got ??? Those bbs On the vw are sick are those for sale ?

Those BBS's are not for sale. They are 5x112 anyway so it wont fit on any Honda unless you use some adapters or suttin.

I got some Formula Sprint Hart CPF-G/CP-G's comming on the way. Lmk if your interested :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#257726 are those the ones with the long spokes or the short spokes with the red decals in the center ???
By Eg6H2D
#257730 Nice update. and the hatch is puuuurtyy...

So why did you get rid of the Omni and put F&F's? ....
By dbrooks
#257779 you're hatch looks perfect with those wheels man :thumb:

PERFECT!
By kapow
#257798 Looking real clean!! I'm want a hood blanket thing.
By fresh eh2*
#272173 Thanks guys, been slacking latley on here. Let me get you guys up to date.....

So i sold my Spoon SW388's back in May, picked up a set of Silver Final Version Regas. My engine bay was looking filthy so a few weeks ago i cleaned it up a bit. Thats about it lol. Ive been enjoying this car a lot this summer driving it everywhere. Its been fun. I kind of want to sell it to get into something newer like a 04-05 EP3 but its so damn hard cuz i love this car so much. We'll see what happens. Here are some pics from this summer and some pics of the engine bay cleaned up.

Stripped the paint off the heat shield and got some new OEM bolts.

After a lot of degreaser,soap,water and tons of scrubbing heres the finished product

Pics from this summer

By kapow
#272248 That engine bay looks so fresh!!
By ceelx
#272315 car look awesome dude :thumb: