Post YOUR Hatchback here
By GhettoBuiltBoy
#248380 ***Minor Update***

I Today I hit up the local junkyard and picked up some Ford Taurus Coin/Cup holders (or as Egay sellers call, "JDM" Cup holders) They Fit AWSOME! I'll post pictures tomorrow!

I also picked up some 2002 Black leather RSX seats (which i will not be installing do to lack of fab skillz lol) So For sale if anyone is interested lol :?
By GhettoBuiltBoy
#250904 I Havent been on in awhile, but I got ALOT of work done to my Hatchback Now.

TURBO!!!! and also have a B18C bottom end being built for boost as well.

I also got a THULE bike rack. I got a flat on my white wheels so Im rocking steelies for now.

By ghskid06
#250951 dang dude. dissapear for such a short time and come back with a full turbo. Nice job :thumb:

Hows it run?
By Loki_95EG
#250959 nice way to come back I say!
By Eg6H2D
#251055 Damn turbo in 8 days! what do you do for work?
:?
By GhettoBuiltBoy
#251065 I sit at home watch my 2 kids and the wife works lol. That gives me a chance to find Cheap used parts on a Local classifieds site. I only paid about $350 for everything, and I installed by myself lol.

Turbo kits are simple, People make them complicated. The way I see it is, One big ole Intake and a fancy header lol.
By Eg6H2D
GhettoBuiltBoy wrote:I sit at home watch my 2 kids and the wife works lol. That gives me a chance to find Cheap used parts on a Local classifieds site. I only paid about $350 for everything, and I installed by myself lol.

Turbo kits are simple, People make them complicated. The way I see it is, One big ole Intake and a fancy header lol.

:thumb: