Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Reptile
#251934 I didnt know where to post this since i searched all forum and i didnt find any "Road Trip" section.Well here is my very first 2 days trip i had with my car and GF :) this is where our country house is.Enjoy:

I totally love the last one is the best!If anyone could make me a Signature out of that photo would be really cool!And here's a pic of me lol

Yo guys :thumb:

Im the king of the world!!
By Reptile
#251940 I hope you guys liked the pics from my trip :)But also there was a black spot in all this joy...Some Motherf$%^r tried to break into my car :x :x :x

Here is a pic of the passenger door's lock:

As you see something(i say it was a screw driver)was inserted into the keyhole in order to force it open.Thank god it was middle of the day so that b@st@rd didnt have all the luxuries for a successful breaking into operation.
I dont know if all these should be posted in this thread but as for me i believe its the real progress...My priority now is to make sure that my car is safe that means alarm not the cheapest one but one that costs much and worths it.i think that its more important than exterior or interior changes
By Reptile
#253937 The progress is being delayed cause of some "family financial issues" u know i kinda need to pay 50% of bills etc cause i live with my bro and i dont take so much money to keep up with both house expenses and progress on hatch...also im w8ing for this months' salary to get my car to the mechanic...I noticed some wierd noices when im pressing the clutch like a squeeking noice+i think my timing belt needs to be changed and the last one is that sometimes when i try to turn on the car i turn the key to on position if it doesnt start in the very first second the engine light turn on...i try to turn it on again and for the next 5 minutes when i turn the key after 3-4 sec the engine light turns on....If i dont attempt to turn the car on for like 5 minutes after the last failed try then it turns on normally and have no prob...i dont know why it does that everything seems to be normal but i prefer to take it to my friend who is a mechanic before i change something into interior or exterior.he will charge me with too little money for a check up and fix up for these lil issues...Also new guy at work he told me about a junkyard that i can go and find anything i like VERY cheap...i didnt know about that one so ill prolly go and check it out at the weekend...Everything new ill keep u updated.I know it takes too long but its not the best season for my budget :cry: :(
By HAFIL0_EG
#254108 cool cool, i'm in the same boat but get pay fortnightly. most of my cash goes to rent, bills and paying off the B16A front cut at work i don't get much cash to spend on the car gotta save for it and gotta save big this time round to put the motor in.
By Reptile
#254119 I think im joining the army this November cause the things in Greece are going to deep shit...2 out of 5 at work got fired thank god i didnt...yet!so im saving money for that aswell lol...the money are just NOT ENOUGH im telling u :D