Post YOUR Hatchback here
By LSVTIEG
#245094 1992 civic imported in from germany. i was the first person to register this car in the states.

list of mods:
b18b1 w/JE forged pistons
clutch master stage 3 clutch
function II form type1 suspension
function II form polished rear lca's
skunk2 pro+ upper a arms
17" fusion re9's wraped in kumho ecsta asx's
2 1/2" cat back exhaust
denji projectors
VIS carbon fiber hood partialy painted w/airbrushed flames
custom led center brake light (nothing special really)
original europeon tag on front bumper
15 speaker audio system powered by 3 amps
second battery located in the back to help power the system w/0ga power wire (optima red top up front stinger in the back)
custom fiberglass speaker pods in factory location made by yours truely
i know there is more, i just cant think of it atm.
let me know what y'all think
Last edited by LSVTIEG on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Rylan
#245097 How do you like the function and form suspension on your EG?? Im waiting for mine to arrive.

Love the blue!
By LSVTIEG
#245102 thanks. i have no complaints. they work well for me. big improvement from my old tokiko blues & sportline setup.
By howiedoesit
#248748 you said you imported your eg from germany? how and what did you have to modify to be able to do that, and approximately how much did it cost. i have an eg over here, (in germany) but i dont want to put the time into it if i'm just going to have to sell it.
By Chance
#248753 :thumb:
By dbrooks
#248763 i like your stance
By LSVTIEG
howiedoesit wrote:you said you imported your eg from germany? how and what did you have to modify to be able to do that, and approximately how much did it cost. i have an eg over here, (in germany) but i dont want to put the time into it if i'm just going to have to sell it.

i personally didnt have it import here. i found it in the back of a use car lot here in oklahoma city when i was looking for a new car. they told me a guy in the military traded it in & brought it back from germany. i know it came from germany because of the german tag that was on the back that i still rock on the front bumper. once a german guy pulled up next to meat a stop light & asked if he could buy my german tag, obviously idecclined. plus if you look closely @ my back bumper you can see an imprint of another european tag in it from being transpoeted.
the lot i got the car from couldnt get me a title for some reason so after rockin paper tags for about 3 years i found someone that could get me a title & she told me it had never been registered in the states.
while installing my system i found a bunch of euros under the carpet. i still have them too. they sit in coin holder under the ash tray.
not many of the american civic drivers here can say their civic has neen on the autobahn. i just wish i couldve driven it there.

when iget some extra time i willrepost my car with a better list of mods & pics.
By LSVTIEG
dbrooks wrote:i like your stance

thanks. it sits @ 22 1/2 inches in the front from the center of the fender lip & 23 inches in the rear. at some point this summer i plan on droppin it as low as i can get it for a while just to see how it looks & rides. i want my 17's to tuck. I been rollin slammed hondas since the 93 starting with my 85 civic 4 door.
By dbrooks
#248842 thats old school. hahaha i was 2 in 93
By mooze
#248851 17's will tuck with negative camber
By LSVTIEG
mooze wrote:17's will tuck with negative camber

good thing my rear quarters are rolled & i have skunk2 pro+ a arms up front.
By mooze
#248855 if youre rolled u should b able to tuck without the negative camber... i ran 17's with camber almost 0. 205 45 17 and only had a issue with tire to fender contact when i locked it up
By LSVTIEG
#249261 thanks :headbang: