Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG Love
#296231 I see you found my thread :) nice parts you picked up, the tie down is neat
By Jr_DSantos
EG Love wrote:I see you found my thread :) nice parts you picked up, the tie down is neat

yea i did :thumb: n & thanks, I still have lots of parts still in order that should be here in the next few weeks
By Jr_DSantos
#299925 here's an update of what my bubble is going through, lots of body work to go through then paint, end of next week i should have a picture of the finished paint

I also need help with choosing a set of coilovers to go with, Im thinking about Buddy Club N+'s. Also trying to choose between buddy club front camber kit or skunk 2
By EG Love
#300290 i'm not the person to recommend suspension set ups but im excited to see your new paint keep us posted :D
By Jr_DSantos
#301371 Just a little update, hope to have the EG out of the paint shop this week,

So after all of the looking around and reading reviews i decided to go with HSD for coilovers, they are 7k Rear & 10k Front

Also got this White dome light :)

By sennz
#305122 If your still after suspension set ups etc

I'm running my EG with no Camber adjusters front or back.
Got it 4 point aligned, and set the TOE in / out to stock.

Running -2.5 degree camber on front
-1 degree camber on back

This is a perfect base to start from for the track as well.

I've got my HSD coilovers set at:
4 clicks out (from full soft) at Front
2 clicks out (from full soft) at rear

Been running this set up for well over 7000 miles, daily driving to work, and long trips on the motorway. And my Tyres are perfect. As well as being stuck to the ground like glue when doing some spirited driving around the twisties on the way to work.
By 95kuope
#305302 some nice parts u got there GL on ur build
By Punksz6
#305345 :thumb:
By Jr_DSantos
#306549 More parts, almost have everything ready to have it on the road, i still need to get lots of parts to be ready for summer but should be ready soon

Axels

& Type R shift linkage

& just a quick pic of parts i have built up in my room

By Punksz6
#306584 NICE! :thumb: