Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMsteve
#320914 Good stuff man :thumb: I checked out your instagram the cars looking so mint! getting a face lift in and out, looks like its being done right, and your better off doing it right the first time and only doing it the first time :p
By Jr_DSantos
JDMsteve wrote:Good stuff man :thumb: I checked out your instagram the cars looking so mint! getting a face lift in and out, looks like its being done right, and your better off doing it right the first time and only doing it the first time :p

thanks bro, still lots of parts that i haven't shared yet tho, i gotta have some sort of surprise for everyone 8)
By 95kuope
#320992 Also following u on IG and car is looking good man
By JDMsteve
#321050 can't wait to see the goodies:p k20 going in?:o
if you don't mind me asking what insurance company are you with?
By Jr_DSantos
JDMsteve wrote:can't wait to see the goodies:p k20 going in?:o
if you don't mind me asking what insurance company are you with?

I have a load of goodies that should be in soon& Maybe K :roll:
I currently just have fire & theft on the car, summer time i gotta find a cheaper insurance, :thumbdown:
By Jr_DSantos
#323190 Update!!!
1st off Happy NewYear and merry Christmas to everyone hope everyone had a great holiday!! :woot:

So plans have changed for this build, I sold my GSR swap and b series parts so that i can pick up a new 2012 SI sedan, so my build will take longer to finish and lots has changed. I will be repainting my car completely and doing more body work since the guy who painted my car did a shoemaker job :thumbdown: so hopefully the guys at Icon Auto come through with a good job, i now plan on going K so hopefully i can be patient

Since my last update I have picked up a all jdm bronze windows from an SIR-S, Sportcar motion front bumper (whitecrow replica), Authentic C-West spoiler, 350mm Nardi Deep Corn Wood Steering Wheel w/ Black Spokes, JDM thin side moldings from Honda, polished Function 7 LCA's, purple Beaks bar,Tien Dampers, JDM grey armrest with cup holder, and Clear Stanly side markers. I am waiting to find a good 5 lug conversion so that i can send my parts out for powder coating and a few parts for chrome dipping

Im trying to get everything done minus the motor for now so that i can put the car in my garage and build a k on the side.

Pictures will be coming soon, wish me luck & let me know what you think
By Jr_DSantos
#323639 Im thinking about making a build thread for my 9th gen but wont be doing to much to it so now and then i might update you all on how it is coming along..

Pics of the parts as I mentioned before

the bumper, i am going to be modifying it a little bit and getting rid of that chicken fence lol

C-west! ill be mounting it on a two piece sir spoiler with long led that i picked up a long time ago

the car as it is now, waiting on suspention parts and undercoating

By 95kuope
#323647 One word

Beautiful
By brandoff88
#323649 lookin good man, do work, i love it when i project starts to come together after a long hiatus...two thumbs up good sir! :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#323739 :thumb:
By Skillachie
#323853 Cant wait to see it finished :thumb:
By gtstripes
#323896 i dont think this car will ever be finished.. he keeps coming up with new stuff to do!!! :lol: