Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EJ1_MK
#264907 Those look nice can't wait to see them in the light.

Car is looking good.
By kapow
#264911 Are those mirrors electric?? Looking good!!
By HAFIL0_EG
#265039 yeah they're electric ones, yet to put power to them i'll get round to it over the weekend when i go abouts doing a speaker upgrade on the hatch

here's a better pic of the hatch with the spoon mirrors fitted
By EK9
#265042 you have GOT to get a pair of those amber front indicators and black headlights! It's gonna suit the **** out of it! :twisted:
By HAFIL0_EG
EK9 wrote:you have GOT to get a pair of those amber front indicators and black headlights! It's gonna suit the **** out of it! :twisted:

i'd like to but i think i'll concentrate on the engine swap now apart from a duckbill wing and carbon hood the exterior is pretty much the way i want it to be. i might do the light swap down the track
By EK9
#265046 see how I go selling the Magna and I might hook you up 8)
By nj
#265344 good one! :thumb:
By HAFIL0_EG
#281276 Sup guys, been a while since i've posted as well as mod the hatch lately. all that has been done is a cannon muffler to replace the rusted out factory item. and also decided to re-install the sub set up back into the civic and freshen it up at the same time.

here's just a couple of pics of the put together

wiring up the subs

trim board cut out and ready for fitment

trim board trial fitted

subs back in

macro suede laid down

amp in place

thats it for the meantime, will post up more with further progress
By EK9
#281280 Nice install champ. When are you gonna put the damn B16 in?! :?
By kapow
#281294 Lovin' it
By HAFIL0_EG
EK9 wrote:Nice install champ. When are you gonna put the damn B16 in?! :?

waitin on gettin the skyline down to perth before the B16 gets dropped in so that there is a daily on the go, rear disc conversion will be next on the cards as the rear trailing arm bushes are shot on the current ones so yeah