Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Rylan
#243573 Hey Civic-EG

I figured I would post up my latest shit box haha
I got this car on trade after I finally got my buddy to give in and trade me his clean ass eg for my 4 wheeler.

Car has had the 1/4s replaced 6 years ago along with the paint. So far it has held up amazing, no rust other than a little where the lisence plate lights are.
1/4s are mint, floor is spectacular and the paint is awesome other than a few rock chips and little chips from normal use.

When I got the car, it was riced out a bit. Had projector headlights, gay tail lights, haggard wheels, no suspension worth talking about and led lights through out the whole damn car. I have since then ripped all of that out and gotten rid of it.

I picked up a mint set of OEM glass headlights, Amber corner lights to clean up the front end. I also found some awesome condition OEM tail lights to install. Those clear tail lights were not cutting it for me.

I ended up selling the wheels to some other ricer kid for 500$ haha so I made a shit load off of him. I just ordered some Drag DR16's in gold w/ polished lip to replace the gay wheels. They should be in next week :D

I also just ordered a set of Function & Form type 1 full bodied coilovers this week. Should be here with in a week or so from Weksos Industries in Cali! I think they will give me the handeling and stance im looking for.

Cleaned up the interior, added an Si cluster and painted the needles orange.... looks pretty sharp. Has integra seats and shift knob. Once the snow goes away and i can pull it out of my garage I will take some better high res photos for you all. I will update this as I go through the transformation.

Here is the car when I first got it, notice alllllll the rice tastic gear:

Here is some photos of how it sits now in the garage until my parts arrive.

One from today, after I installed my new to me tail lights:

I will update this like I said when I get my new parts on so you can see what it looks like when it looks like a car again!

Let me know what you think thus far!
By JUICE
#243576 i love the color. it's like the RSX burnt orange color, right?

won't take much to get this thing looking really good. great pick up :thumb:
By Rylan
#243579 Yeah I believe it is, It's a beautiful color in the sun haha.

TRYING to find a Si/SIR front lip for it. I got my income tax return and have spent it all within 3 days of getting it just on the car alone. Got rid of those haggard ass m3 mirrors too lol, found a ricer and traded him for his OEM mirrors

I have a few little bugs to work out of the engine. It's throwing a MAP senser code, and the IACV code. I have cleaned the IACV with brake cleaner but it still throwing the code. Also the fan wont turn on when the car needs it to.

My buddy wired it to a damn switch because it stopped working on him. I wish he would of got the issue fixed. Im hoping its a blown fuse, or relay!

Just has a Mini Me swap in there at the moment, Will be buying a full JDM B16A swap this summer! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#243605 X2 on the Color!! Really Clean!! Post more pics of Hatch when u get ur Wheels!
By Rylan
#243607 Thank you, I definitely will post more photos.
By Rylan
#243642 Got my Si cluster in tonight after painting the needles orange. Makes it look a bit better IMO

Interior shot, It's surprisingly in awesome shape. Carpet looks quite dirty in these pictures. Needs a good vacuuming and cleaning. Going tomorrow to buy an EK center console and make it fit since I cant find an Optional audio console for cheap for the life of me.

Here's the horrible looking cluster that was in it hahah

By dbrooks
#243651 i guess ricers are good for getting good, stock parts from. haha! :thumb:

i love that color!
By Rylan
#243652 Thanks dude!

Yeah some of the ricers love trading their nice stock parts for wanky flamboyant parts! haha :)
By 92hatchie
#243655 nice u just need nicer wheels n slam it
By Rylan
#243656 New wheels are on their way, Will be here Tuesday. My full suspension is also on it's way to me. Should be here in a week or so.
By hatchz6
#243717 nice work ry we will need to get some photos of the cars this year for sure!
By Rylan
#243720 Yeah dude for sure, I really can't wait for this snow to go away.
By Rylan
#243956 Not much of an update at all, managed to figure out my over heating issue with my mini me swap. However my bottom rad hose isn't getting warm.... could be a good thing, could be bad. Has lots of pressure so the rad can't be clogged.

I ordered an authentic Honda JDM SiR EG6 lip tonight! Pumped for that to arrive, also my wheels will be in this week!
By Rylan
#244247 Car is running like a top now, all issues fixed!

My wheels came in today, I will snap a couple photos and post them up!
By Eg6H2D
#244253 car looks very familiar.... did u purchase from the USA? lol..