Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
#250226 Bad Ass!! :thumb:
By Rylan
#250298 The hood leveler system ( Black rubber knobs that hold the hood up wont spin up. That could be why it looks off.

The black on the front is the stock black rubber that came on the hood from the factory. It's staying on there as it's probably a different color underneath.

Thanks though.

Car will be for sale soon I am sure haha I don't keep something very long.
By Rylan
#253517 Couple photos for everyone.... Car is dirty as hell in the photos.

By 603 jdm
#253554 :thumb: love the color
By bserius
#253614 shit looks real good man. should start workin on that midori ek, i love them in that color
By Rylan
#253719 Thats my brother's car, hes begun working on it. Will be out this summer sometime haha.
By Rylan
#253721 Got my new camera mount today so I can get some sweet cruise footage and rolling video and such.

Just need to find a nice HD video camera that isn't crazy heavy.

Here is a short rolling video so you can see my suspension travel, and how 4x4 the car is!

http://youtu.be/mIFw1xSi03U
By RSuave
#253722 How much did you get this car for I am looking for any eg hatch that is rust free for around $3,500 but not any luck.
By Rylan
#253730 Traded a 4 wheeler for it. My buddy had it and wanted a 4 wheeler, and I wanted his EG so we swapped lol

Come down to Canada here, I will sell you this one for 3500$
By RSuave
#253736 Where are you in Canada? I live in Minnesota so right on the border.
By Rylan
#253747 New Brunswick, Im down beside Maine.
By RSuave
#253756 Dang yea that sucks, soo far plus I have no free time this summer do to summer college courses any ideas how to get a hatch besides craigslist?