Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Rylan
#246184 I drove the car to the shop today, which is like 30 miles away. Car worked a1, no issues at all. I was going to get my LCA bushing on each side replaced. However the parts place I bought the bushings from ended up selling me the wrong ones which pissed me off to the max. They got my old ones out, and when they tried to instal the new ones they found out they were way to big for the hole in the LCA. ALL my suspension bushings need to be replaced right away, as inspection is coming up. I have been looking at the HardRace suspension bushing kit for my car. It is 265$ for the whole kit and it would fix all the bad bushings. Has anyone used Hardrace bushings? On a happier note, I received a nice little gift from the mail lady today.... My authentic JDM Honda SIR front lip! Brand spankin new! Even threw in a sweet little keychain! Image Image Image I picked up a nice spherical shift knob, it's weighted but cant remember how much. It threads on, and uses a jam nut to hold it in place. Image Image
By Rylan
#246353 Ran in town today and picked up some parts for the car... Got my new half rad. inner and outer front LCA bushings for both sides, and a distributor cap and rotor button. My buddy also had a TWM short shifter he bought brand new and never used, sold it to me for 50$

I have not used these TWM shifters before, are they good? I heard short throws will mess your syncro's up?

By Rylan
#246713 Thanks

Im heading out to the tire shop here soon to get my new tires mounted on my wheels. Getting closer to being on the road now.
By Rylan
#246739 Got my tires all mounted on the wheels, and balanced up!

By LSVTIEG
#247690 if you havent already put the shifter in yet youre going to have to get some spacers for the linkage. i had my budy machine me some 2 work.
By Rylan
#247698 Im not going to put the shifter in, I dont need a short throw in a shitty ass d series lol The engine barely goes 100 km/h lol
By Rylan
#247881 Thanks, it will do for now until I am bored of it lol

Possibly thinking of selling this car once I am all finished lol I get bored easy.
By Rylan
#248932 UPDATE!

LCA's are installed, along with all new suspension bushings. Replaced the bolts with new ones as well. Going to be installing suspension and wheels tonight! Pics to follow this evening! :)
By 1ACarlos
#248941 Nice hatch awesome color
By Rylan
#249025 Thank you, the color will be gone this summer though. Getting it painted lol
By Loki_95EG
#249562 good lookin ride man, keep it up Im anxious to see how this one turns out!