Post YOUR Hatchback here
By RSuave
#255182 When I bought my hatch back in the day the trim was also broken around the stereo I went to the junkyard and found the part but was there for 30 min and could not get the piece it was a hassle to get to the screws.
By Dustin
#255217 OMG YES! Thank God for the how to on this website! It took me and a buddy 30 mins to remove it. 10 Mins to rip mine out, and 10 min to install the new one. Taking them out is the hardest part.
By RSuave
#255218 For the rims, my civic was also white I wanted the red Rotas but I decided I would get sick of something flashy but black looks smooth and great but if you get new rims something like white rims with a chrome deep dish looks amazing.
By Dustin
#270430 Been a while since I posted last.

Today I pulled my trans to get rebuilt. Also began a small wire tuck.

I also installed black carpet, tan teg seats and have the inside looking nice. Pics tomorrow.
By b20_link
Dustin wrote:Been a while since I posted last.

Today I pulled my trans to get rebuilt. Also began a small wire tuck.

I also installed black carpet, tan teg seats and have the inside looking nice. Pics tomorrow.

post pic yo
By 1ACarlos
#270640 Looks good
By Dustin
#270709 Driver side and passenger sides before and during the trans pull.

Jacking in it to take the trans out. Forgot to mention I got a Type R lip
Had to cut the relay wires for the rear washer nozzle switch becuase I couldnt figure the plug out. So I soldered the wires back together and taped it up tight.
Headlight wires, and washer hoses tucked in fender well
Passenger side, after the mild tuck.
Still dirty, not had a chance to clean the bay yet.

Ordered new shift linkage today as my current set up got bent up some how and has effected my shifting in to 2nd gear. Should have that in with in the next few days. Going to be installing my trans back in tomorrow and going to heavily clean the engine bay.
By Dustin
#270816 Image
Taking the old shitty short shifter out

The guy I bought the car from told me I had a ACT clutch. Turns out it is a Exedy stage 2.

Picked up some Honda genuine MTF at the local delarship today.
By Dustin
#271856 Linkage came in today! I went with Hasport Gold

Just a random pic. After the trans was put back in and the headlight wires were tucked.

By Gustavo
#271861 Nice! I didn't know Hasport made gold shift linkages. Wish i would have known this i would of got them so they could match my gold blox lca's.
By Punksz6
#271983 X2 on the Shift linkage!! Nice work on the tuck. :thumb:
By Dustin
#272073 Yeah it was $140 shipped with bushings on the linkage. Better and just as cheap as OEM. I need to get some LCA's. My suspension will be complete then =]

Thanks the driver side of the tuck was a pain. I still need to go over it again.