Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Dustin
#241029 Hey guys, this is my 2nd EG i've owned. Previously I had a Del Sol. I'll have some pictures up tomorrow.

Mods

B16A2 with CTR internals
ARP head stud bolts
Skunk 2 titanium valve retainers
Buddy Club Spec 3 Exhaust
Chipped and Tuned ECU
Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
Mashimoto Dual Core Radiator
Blox Short Throw Shifter
ITR Shift Knob
36-way adjustable KSport Kontrol Pro Damper Kit coil over system
Unknown Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
92 GSR Disc Break Swap In Rear
Quaife Quick Rack and Pinion Kit
Falken Zeix Tires

My plans are to start working on the exterior and interior. Exterior has cancer in the quarters. Interior is missing rear seats and the board that covers the spare tire. Interior panels are also faded horribly in the rear. I also plan on getting some wheels, maybe some Slips. Unsure on what type.[/u]
Last edited by Dustin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
By jdmcivic33
Dustin wrote:Hey guys, this is my 2nd EG i've owned. Previously I had a Del Sol. I'll have some pictures up tomorrow.

Mods

B16A2 with B16b head and internals
Buddy Club Spec 3 Exhaust
Chipped and Tuned ECU
ACT Stage 2 Clutch
Mashimoto Dual Core Radiator
Blox Short Throw Shifter
S2000 Shift Knob
36-way adjustable KSport Kontrol Pro Damper Kit coil over system
Unknown Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
92 GSR Disc Break Swap In Rear
Quaife Quick Rack and Pinion Kit
Falken Zeix Tires

My plans are to start working on the exterior and interior. Exterior has cancer in the quarters. Interior is missing rear seats and the board that covers the spare tire. Interior panels are also faded horribly in the rear. I also plan on getting some wheels, maybe some Slips. Unsure on what type.[/u]

sounds nice got any pics lol :D
By Dustin
#241262 Image
By jdmcivic33
#241281 looks good bro i likee i cnt wait to finally get mine all white lol :thumb:
By Dustin
#241282 Thanks man! I love the white hatches. I can't wait till my rust spots are fixed so I can be all white as well! lol
By jdmcivic33
Dustin wrote:Thanks man! I love the white hatches. I can't wait till my rust spots are fixed so I can be all white as well! lol

haha i hear dat i have cut an replace panels its just to cold out lol wait till it gets alil warmer nice project tho :D
By Dustin
#253753 Update
Been doing a lot of cleaning and painting. Got the engine bay tidied up. Painted the VC a gloss red with 4 coats of clear. Painted me plug over and intake wrinkle black as well. Installed K and N high flow filter also.

As for the interior I found a seat at a local junk yard for $50. Has a few stains on the bottom cushion but it will do untill I find some Integra seats. I also painted the raggedy blue interior black, by using Dupli-Color vynl paint. It turned out wonderful and made the interior look brand new. Next for the inside of the car I plan on painting the dash and door panels black, fixing the stereo bezel (cd player got jacked), buying black carpet to match rest of interior, and getting some nicer seats for the front.

By Dustin
#255090 Picked up some new wheels today. They are American Racing brand, don't care much for the brand but I like the way they look on the Hatch million times better than the steelies.

Also fixed my stereo bezel (previous owner had a thief break in to the car and steal the CD player, not only did the cd player get stolen they broke the dash piece trying to remove the CD player.) he had a Sublime CD case holding the CD player in place when I first got it, so I did the same until I was able to fix lol.

Before:

After:
By Dustin
#255091 Opinions, should I paint the wheels red, green, black, or leave them alone?

I personally like red or green on white hatches.
By Gustavo
Dustin wrote:Opinions, should I paint the wheels red, green, black, or leave them alone?

I like green but it's up 2 u. N wondering wat u did with the purple bars in the back? N r they 4 sale?
By Dustin
Gustavo wrote:
Dustin wrote:Opinions, should I paint the wheels red, green, black, or leave them alone?

I like green but it's up 2 u. N wondering wat u did with the purple bars in the back? N r they 4 sale?

Me to I just don't want to clash colors. Green wheels, red VC. If I do green my VC will be changed to green as well.

That harness bar? It is setting out behind my building. It was made custom by a racing shop here in my state. Only 2 of them were made. It was $250 to make. I don't know if I want to sell it. I may trade for some EG parts tho.
By Gustavo
Dustin wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

Me to I just don't want to clash colors. Green wheels, red VC. If I do green my VC will be changed to green as well.

That harness bar? It is setting out behind my building. It was made custom by a racing shop here in my state. Only 2 of them were made. It was $250 to make. I don't know if I want to sell it. I may trade for some EG parts tho.

Like wat kind of parts r u looking 4?
By Dustin
Gustavo wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

Like wat kind of parts r u looking 4?

Duckbill, front lip, seats, b16 motor parts
By Dustin
#255130 Yeah I may go that route. I really like green on white.