Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Raymokid
#240253 I Just bought a 92 civic hatch and dont have huge funds but wanna do a nice nice modding it .. its red and has recently been resprayed..any advice welcome . :thumb:
By teal_dx
#240271 clean body!

I vote lower it asap! Those wheels might look a little better without the large wheel well gap.
I think a different set of wheels will totally change your car's personality as well.

Here's a good page to preview different wheels on your civic :thumb:
http://civic-eg.com/rimviewer/hatch_mod_advan.html
By Raymokid
#240304 ya i was thinking of putting red gt3's on it but there very rare nd expensive over here so i was thinking of getting wolfrace octanes and spraying the red on myself as a cheaper option. any advice on which front splitter to use ?
By 92hatchie
#240308 nice! i would slam it n a duckbill and mudflaps.. maybe another set of wheels! some webs would look nice
By 92hatchie
#240309 oh and a spoon lip
By EG {FIVE-500}
Raymokid wrote:ya i was thinking of putting red gt3's on it but there very rare nd expensive over here so i was thinking of getting wolfrace octanes and spraying the red on myself as a cheaper option. any advice on which front splitter to use ?

as the others said lowering it would make it alot better. im a big fan of the wolfrace octanes when been sprayed they look really nice in white which would stand out on a red car. car looks clean tho :D