Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Tachycardia!
#240118 This is my 1993 EG Hatch.

- Exterior

The car was painted in August 2010. The white is Audi Candy White and the black is M3 Carbon Black. The previous owner removed the quarter panel rust that 90s-era Hondas are famous for.

Up front is a form-fitted and modified Buddy Club 2 front bumper. The center foglight holes have been shaved off and the side skirts are also Buddy Club 2. They have been molded to the factory sideskirts. Out back is a stock bumper with a Type R rear lip (not pictured yet).

The rear emblem and model badging has been shaved. The belt moldings, cowl panel, drip rail molding, windshield molding and wiper arms have been repainted flat black.

The side mirrors and window filler panel are gloss black. The first owner had an aftermarket moon roof installed.

It has a Mugen-style hood, Spoon-style side mirrors with blue tint, and a Spoon-style carbon fiber spoiler.

The corner lamps are JDM

- Interior/Sound

The interior has been painted black. The last owner did a minor wire tuck and hid the wires in the fender apron. He soldered and heat shrink wrapped all the wire extensions, fitted the fuse box in the glove box, did a rear battery conversion.

Its got Gucci arm rests (yeah, I know) and USDM Type R seats in the front and the back. It also has a JDM center console.

Its got a boss short hub, with a Momo 350mm steering wheel and a CTR-style shift knob. Its also got an Alpine 7 inch screen with a DVD deck.

- Performance/Suspension/Wheels

The previous owner replaced the original D-series motor with another. He also had a T1R 2.25 exhaust, full cat back with a test pipe installed. It has a Megan C-Pillar bar, Skunk2 rear strut bar, and 17 inch ADR wheels. The wheels in the picture are not the ADRs. I just haven't had a chance to shoot some pics with the new bumper and wheels.

I've got some suspension mods coming in the future (a 1.5in drop, nothing crazy) and most likely a b16 swap by the summer. I'm also going to lay down sound deadener all throughout the cabin because, while I love the sound of my pipe, I don't need to hear it all of the time.

This forum has given me a lot of good ideas and I plan to update the thread in the future with mods in the future. Comments and criticisms are welcome.
By Chance
#240139 I'm not big on the look.. but looks nice overall! Always build it to your tastes and don't let anyone change your mind! Keep up the good work!
By ghskid06
#240148 I like it. Looks really clean too.
By LaosToaster
#240150 is that rear hatch carbon fiber or is it like the m3 black on ur hood??
By Tachycardia!
#240173 The hatch is painted black. The wing is CF tho. Right now the ride is (obviously) style over substance. Eventually I'll CF the parts that I can, but for the moment they'll remain stock.

For the next little while looks will be a secondary concern.
By deschlong
#240384 Well, at least you freely admit it.
By OleFolk
#240400 You do whatever you want to your car as long as you love it

Personally I don't like getting too crazy with body kits or spoilers
Im a fan of sleeper status, better yet an ugly rot-box faster then ur dads beamer 8)

You do have a nice car no matter what anyone says :thumb:
By bserius
#253626 looks good man, not a fan of bodykits but this one dont seem to overdone n retarded lookin..