Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jdmcivic33
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:i want to see those rims i traded to you on that car or im getting them back lol but looking good and that was a nice trade i gotta say your wheeling and dealing like no tomorrow lol

haha thts wat the bigg surprise is gonna bee shhh!! lol haha and yeaa i amm haha :lol:
By dbrooks
jdmcivic33 wrote:soo heres a quick little whoreing pic lol i sold my blade to my boy for $150, steelies an his blox purple extended lug nuts :thumb: ...i dont like blades and besides...hopefully ill have new wheels on the car tomm keep yu guys posted lol ..i like the way she looks on steelies<3 :D
....his car looks nice on themm...his bumper IS gone lol thts not a figment of yur imagination lmao he hit a possum hahaha :lol: ..but hes got another one!! :thumb: :woot:

I made a game out of hitting possums in my mom's Fit. That car RULES for that :D
By jdmcivic33
dbrooks wrote:
jdmcivic33 wrote:soo heres a quick little whoreing pic lol i sold my blade to my boy for $150, steelies an his blox purple extended lug nuts :thumb: ...i dont like blades and besides...hopefully ill have new wheels on the car tomm keep yu guys posted lol ..i like the way she looks on steelies<3 :D
....his car looks nice on themm...his bumper IS gone lol thts not a figment of yur imagination lmao he hit a possum hahaha :lol: ..but hes got another one!! :thumb: :woot:

I made a game out of hitting possums in my mom's Fit. That car RULES for that :D

hahaha thats great lmaooo :lol: i told my friend tht and he laughed lol :D
By arturwwa
#243437 how is it going on ground controls? installed on stock struts? i have just ordered a set of them and im looking for some user review ;) what about the lowering and installing them on stock struts? thanks for info!
By jdmcivic33
arturwwa wrote:how is it going on ground controls? installed on stock struts? i have just ordered a set of them and im looking for some user review ;) what about the lowering and installing them on stock struts? thanks for info!

for some reason its amazing :? rides soo smooth not to stiff but not to soft idk mabey i got luckey or something but you cant feel any pot holes or ne thing its crazy if you ask me lol and they havent blown either???? i love it the way it is tho i hope that it stays like this :thumb:
By jdmcivic33
#243492 soo funny story my buddy and me and a few friends were sitting at dunkin dounuts and i was playing with his keyless entry remote locking and unlocking the car ...when i said to him btw jay you know you have remote start on this thing rite and he tells me naa i dont it was never installed..soo i was like hmmm let me try it for shits an giggles soo i push the lock and unlock key together ..all of a sudden the tail lights light up...and i was like oh shit... i told him his car was starting!! but he didnt listen ..the car was in gear soo the car drove up and over the curb almost into route 9 traffic luckily the car got stuck and couldnt go any where soo ....now he finally started to listen to me on things lmaoo heres a pick of curb after we got it off lmaoo hahahaha :lol:
soo yea still wish i would have got it on video lmao but oh well :D
...sooo no neww real updates yet hopefully ill have some soon but here some whoreing pics for the time being lol.....
hopefully ill have updates soon ill keep you posted!!!!!! :thumb:
By butta75
#243505 Haha oh damn, he's lucky. Which DD on 9? Some guidos I went to HS with would meet at the DD next to Dominos with their riced out eclipse's.
By arturwwa
jdmcivic33 wrote:
arturwwa wrote:how is it going on ground controls? installed on stock struts? i have just ordered a set of them and im looking for some user review ;) what about the lowering and installing them on stock struts? thanks for info!

for some reason its amazing :? rides soo smooth not to stiff but not to soft idk mabey i got luckey or something but you cant feel any pot holes or ne thing its crazy if you ask me lol and they havent blown either???? i love it the way it is tho i hope that it stays like this :thumb:

how is it about lowering rear? can you show me some pictures how does it look like and please tell me how much dwon are the rings on your sleeves. i want to make sure that my car will go that low as your does ;)
By Classiccarsrule85
#243533 i lol'd at that story fun times i guess dont have anywhere to meet up here with anyone but yea cars looking good :thumb:
By LaosToaster
#243537 im impressed all that progress in less than one month!! :thumb: good shit
By jdmcivic33
chilango41 wrote:
jdmcivic33 wrote:Image

I like how it looks on that pic.
I need to find me a hood bra.

haha werd i lovee hood braa makes the carr :woot:
By jdmcivic33
butta75 wrote:Haha oh damn, he's lucky. Which DD on 9? Some guidos I went to HS with would meet at the DD next to Dominos with their riced out eclipse's.

hahahahaa werddd that onee we should meet up there sometime lol i hate those fagsss!! lol :lol:
By jdmcivic33
LaosToaster wrote:im impressed all that progress in less than one month!! :thumb: good shit

haha thankss broo ive made sooo muchh progress soo fast im amazed lol i just love this car!
By jdmcivic33
arturwwa wrote:
jdmcivic33 wrote:

how is it about lowering rear? can you show me some pictures how does it look like and please tell me how much dwon are the rings on your sleeves. i want to make sure that my car will go that low as your does ;)

im all the way down on fronts and ill post pics soon of the rears had to raise it up because had and issue but it will be slammmed again hopefully this week ill show pics!! keep and eye out!! :D